Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The thing that sort of baffles me is that the excess death rate has been running high for nearly 2 years, but nobody seems to want to investigate it. I would have thought the whole idea of publishing the data is so that people can respond to unusual patterns. Not one question has been asked in parliament about these roughly 1000 unexpected deaths per week, except by Andrew Bridgen, who got booed off the stage last time, and the time before, they all walked out. What's that about?
it's a good statistical method to evaluate the effect of covid on the population. You compare the total death since the event (2020) against a whatif the event didn't happen base of a moving average of the same in the 5 years preceeding the event. A lot of the deaths labelled as covid did not result directly by covid but taken as a whole, they are sort of reciprocated by adverse effects from environment, isolation, income etc that covid has a bearing on.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
People on this forum used to laugh at me when I talked about aliens. Now they're being presented to congress in Mexico and we have US Secret Service whisleblowers testifying to congress too. Were they the source of covid? Are they going to save the world or kill us all? Is it all project Bluebeam - another fake narrative to seize power? Why can't we use the supposed reverse engineered technology from their space ships to power our bikes? Are the energy companies hiding it from us so that they can make bigger profits. Why don't NATO use that technology to beat the Russians in Ukraine? That's lots of questions to answer!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
because if NATO hit Russia its ww3 nato are being the dick heads and have lost already the meat grinder is low on stock.

also if those craft are real congress has no idea where they even are tho that skin walker ranch is worth a watch cos there is something out there what it is idk.

foot long hot dog bun cheese and onions :p

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Now they're being presented to congress in Mexico and we have US Secret Service whisleblowers testifying to congress too.
weren't their bodies mummified? if so, their technologies may have been lost in desert sand.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
weren't their bodies mummified? if so, their technologies may have been lost in desert sand.
yes so very old and 30% of its dna is not from this planet also have some sort of eggs inside them was on redacted just now lol.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
In the US congress hearings, the whistleblowers said that they had knowledge of crashed alien ships, dead aliens and reverse engineered technology. This is the BBC so it must be true:

• :D
Reactions: PC2017

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
because if NATO hit Russia its ww3 nato are being the dick heads and have lost already the meat grinder is low on stock.

also if those craft are real congress has no idea where they even are tho that skin walker ranch is worth a watch cos there is something out there what it is idk.

foot long hot dog bun cheese and onions :p
I wonder if there's one of those things inside the Joe Biden manikin? that would explain a lot. Also, I think there might be one in Mitch Mc Connell. this is where his battery went flat:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
idk its all going to shite at warp speed over there you have no freedom of speech and in a medical emergency in texas the right to bare arms and carry them is banned.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
People on this forum used to laugh at me when I talked about aliens. Now they're being presented to congress in Mexico and we have US Secret Service whisleblowers testifying to congress too. Were they the source of covid? Are they going to save the world or kill us all? Is it all project Bluebeam - another fake narrative to seize power? Why can't we use the supposed reverse engineered technology from their space ships to power our bikes? Are the energy companies hiding it from us so that they can make bigger profits. Why don't NATO use that technology to beat the Russians in Ukraine? That's lots of questions to answer!
Those are obviously mummified time travelling humans escaped from a very unhappy far future, after our faces evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to fit into drainpipes, because some TikTokker made wearing them like that fashionable. Bloody algorithms!

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It's bound to happen but I reckon it's a bit too late for the EU to start a fight with China on electric cars. Battery prices are tumbling around the world, 10% in August alone, and lots of battery factories will become obsolete very soon. Electric cars are now cheaper to make in china than ICE. I am not saying that European manufacturers cannot compete but they have a long way to go before they catch up with China. The US sanction on semiconductor technologies against China has backfired spectacularly. They make their own EUV lithography machines now.

Last edited:

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
injured by the vaccine
I have chronic mild hyponatremia, for a year now (data recorded) but a part from infection A&E admittance with covid I can not find much data on a covid/vaccine relation. The NHS doesn't have a blanket prognosis nor much info on sorting it. Reduce liquid intake & cross ref with a osmolality urine test which I passed as good, I feel the NHS is classifying mine as pseudo, even with symptoms. I have regular bloods (t1d) which indicates 127>133 mmol sodium over a year, however I had only 1 osmolality test when I actually felt well, on my next bloods I guarantee I will have a phone call telling me I have low sodium, I will be requesting another osmolality.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I have chronic mild hyponatremia, for a year now (data recorded) but a part from infection A&E admittance with covid I can not find much data on a covid/vaccine relation. The NHS doesn't have a blanket prognosis nor much info on sorting it. Reduce liquid intake & cross ref with a osmolality urine test which I passed as good, I feel the NHS is classifying mine as pseudo, even with symptoms. I have regular bloods (t1d) which indicates 127>133 mmol sodium over a year, however I had only 1 osmolality test when I actually felt well, on my next bloods I guarantee I will have a phone call telling me I have low sodium, I will be requesting another osmolality.
You need to drink Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.

• :D
Reactions: PC2017

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Top 11 local authority with increases in Covid cases
AreaCasesRate per 100,000 population
Leeds18423
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly16128
Birmingham14112.4
County Durham13324.9
Wiltshire11322.4
Sheffield11219
Liverpool10220.4
Bradford8615.9
Bristol, City of8618.5
Dorset8622.6
Manchester8314.9

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
DSC_0151_03.JPG

it was 4.99 now 5.99 fkn lighter gas is cheaper weed stil the same price tho :oops:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
It's bound to happen but I reckon it's a bit too late for the EU to start a fight with China on electric cars. Battery prices are tumbling around the world, 10% in August alone, and lots of battery factories will become obsolete very soon. Electric cars are now cheaper to make in china than ICE. I am not saying that European manufacturers cannot compete but they have a long way to go before they catch up with China. The US sanction on semiconductor technologies against China has backfired spectacularly. They make their own EUV lithography machines now.
They're ARMing themselves

Up to 40% of all Arm servers are deployed in China
At the same time, company pipped to be preparing for IPO

A few years ahead of my PC then lol:

China's great CPU hope – Loongson – may be only four years behind Intel
Mission not accomplished

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
China's chipmakers put a lot of effort into developing ALD (atomic layer deposition) to overcome the need to buy EUV from ASML. At present, the West reckons that Huawei/SMIC made their Kirin 9000S chip using a modified version of Deep UV from ASML. DUV goes down to 14nm. EUV goes down to 4/5nm. ALD will leapfrog EUV, capable of 1nm.
Huawei wants to grow bigger than the combination of Apple and Qualcomm, it employs 200,000+ staff, half of them work in R&D. If you want to bet on NASDAG, how would you bet?

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
They'll get Huawei with this:

Huawei reportedly building 'secret' semiconductor fabs
Semiconductor Industry Association downplays the intel

"get away" I'll get my coat...