Telford
  • Agree
Reactions: MikelBikel

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
they take five or ten times as long
I always speed up vids (1.25 or 1.5), admittedly I only watch a few post here, mainly for giggles. I like the rawness of ICE but the ideology of EV, but who needs em when 15 minute cities happen, we the pedelecs will command the roads unless it's below zero - enjoy ;) o_O :p

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Disease X coming shortly. They're already telling you about it at the WEF meeting in Davos this week, just like they did immediately before covid. They can't let Trump win the election in November, so something big will happen before then to stop him.
I did see the JC video on Disease X - I did conclude at that point he is trolling his followers

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What a load of nonsense, imagine the worst, then worry yourself silly thinking about it.

We can't anticipate and prepare for new threats since the variety of possibilities is infinite. We should know that already after fretting about new strains of bird flu for a decade and then getting hit with Covid19 instead.

Not birds after all, bats and pangolins instead.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I didn't but i was laughing at JC looking through medical textbooks for Disease X.

I'm sure you know this but the term "Disease X" was originally invented by WHO in 2017 in pandemic planning to mean a disease that currently didn't exist that could cause a pandemic. So I don't really follow WEF (World Economic Forum ?) and Tedros (whoever he or she is), but if people are planning for another pandemic caused by another unknown disease that can only be a good thing after the hash they made of Covid generally ( excluding a number of South Asian countries that had dealt with airborne pandemics before and were able to deal with it with minimum disruption and deaths)

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I didn't but i was laughing at JC looking through medical textbooks for Disease X.

I'm sure you know this but the term "Disease X" was originally invented by WHO in 2017 in pandemic planning to mean a disease that currently didn't exist that could cause a pandemic. So I don't really follow WEF (World Economic Forum ?) and Tedros (whoever he or she is), but if people are planning for another pandemic caused by another unknown disease that can only be a good thing after the hash they made of Covid generally ( excluding a number of South Asian countries that had dealt with airborne pandemics before and were able to deal with it with minimum disruption and deaths)
The point is that they were doing gain of function virus research in 2017, while they were explaining about disease X. Mysteriously, with perfect timing to disrupt the USA 2020 election, Covid 19 was accidentally released from a lab in China that was doing gain of function research paid for by the NIH with money laundered through Eco Health Alianc - maybe just a coincidence.

Now, they release a research paper about further gain of function virus research, where they made a virus with a 100% death rate in humanised mice, then start talking about disease X again. I wonder who paid for that research and what the likelihood of it accidentally escaping is - probably shortly after all the billionaires complete their underground bunkers that they're building at the moment.

Too many conspiracy theories, eh?

Last edited:

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Twitter has improved a lot since it became X
That has to be the first time I have ever watched a GIF or even clicked on a twitter post, normally, due to my disavowing of cookies I never see posts. I must have accepted all cookies on this site.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Mysteriously, with perfect timing to disrupt the USA 2020 election
I am leaning towards a financial melt down, but indeed, there will be something... I do hope it does not involve a grassy knoll.

Reactions: saneagle

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The point is that they were doing gain of function virus research in 2017, while they were explaining about disease X
Trump may not know anything about this but it was a project funded by Trump's administration. They then subcontracted the work to the Wuhan bats woman.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Trump may not know anything about this but it was a project funded by Trump's administration. They then subcontracted the work to the Wuhan bats woman.
Correct. They did it behind his back, which is why they laundered the money through Eco Health Aliance. They got caught when Mrs Xi, who published the research paper, credited Fauci as the funder. Presumably, he made the arrangements directly with her, so, as far as she was concerned, she got the money from him, even though it came from Daszac's Eco Health Aliance.

Trump got taken a few times. He made a big thing of Warp Speed for the vaccine, but at that time nobody really knew what was going on. It seemed like a good thing at the time. Even I was cheering it on up to about July 2020. He has excuses because they were keeping him busy with all the fake impeachments and other stuff. It would be interesting to see how he would manage a second term, but I'd be surprised if it would happen. I'm betting on something big happening to stop him, though I hope I'm wrong. I suppose there's a small chance he might do a deal, as that's his forte. In 8 months we'll know. I cannot understand why the Dems are persisting with Biden. Everybody hates him and he's brain dead. Can you rationalise that? Why isn't he campaigning?

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I'm pretty sure that Trump will beat other republican candidates in the caucusses and possibly the primaries but would be surprised if Trump beats Biden. It's more likely that Biden gets a second term than Trump does.
Trump's court cases will lose him at least 1 out of 4 republican voters, more if he is in jail before voting begins.
He will lose again in the swing states in November.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I'm pretty sure that Trump will beat other republican candidates in the caucusses and possibly the primaries but would be surprised if Trump beats Biden. It's more likely that Biden gets a second term than Trump does.
Trump's court cases will lose him at least 1 out of 4 republican voters, more if he is in jail before voting begins.
He will lose again in the swing states in November.
Every time they charged him with something, he went up in the polls. he's miles ahead of Biden in the polls at the moment. See the damage control here from the woke Biden stronghold:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
there are explanations why Trump seems to be ahead in the polls in the 5 swing states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin that Biden won last time), but I remember following the 2020 US elections with polls swinging wildly depending who run the polls. This particular poll was done by a GOP/MAGA guy on just 600 voters. Currently, a proportion of black voters, young voters and muslim voters may want to 'punish' Biden for the cost of covid, the war in Ukraine and Gaza but they will come back if you have a rerun of the last election.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you forgot the mass boarder invasion that they are paying for! bindoo is fooked doubt he will even run, cant barely walk as it is pmsl

• :D
Reactions: PC2017

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
you forgot the mass boarder invasion that they are paying for! bindoo is fooked doubt he will even run, cant barely walk as it is pmsl
he's still more lucid than Trump on most days.
Trump still uses block capitals to make his point as if it's a proof that he's anti-woke.
This is what he posted on Truth Social yesterday:
"A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MUST HAVE FULL IMMUNITY, WITHOUT WHICH IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM/HER TO PROPERLY FUNCTION, ANY MISTAKE, EVEN IF WELL INTENDED, WOULD BE MET WITH ALMOST CERTAIN INDICTMENT BY THE OPPOSING PARTY AT TERM END.

No other president has asked for immunity in the past or indicted after leaving office though.

Last edited: