Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Seriously ill COVID patients were not euthanised. We treated with oxygen, CPAP & some ended up on ITU on a ventilator & recovered.
do you work in a hospital?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Some will still get ill even if vaccinated so when we have very high rates of vaccination some of those who are vaccinated will fall ill but it's less likely & if they do fall ill they will have a milder illness.

Let's say we have 100 patients who all catch COVID with 90% of them vaccinated. If 50% of the 10 ICU beds are occupied by unvaccinated that means the chance of ending up in ICU with COVID if unvaccinated is 1:2 whereas for the vaccinated it's 1:18.
Some??? Maybe it was a bit closer to everyone. Scentific studies showed that people, who had 3 shots were more likely to get covid than the unvaccinated. Most of what you're quoting is just the fake news and adjusted figures from those who have always been trying to cover up the harm that they did. eventually, they will pay for their crimes. the noose is gradually tightening.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Some??? Maybe it was a bit closer to everyone. Scentific studies showed that people, who had 3 shots were more likely to get covid than the unvaccinated. Most of what you're quoting is just the fake news and adjusted figures from those who have always been trying to cover up the harm that they did. eventually, they will pay for their crimes. the noose is gradually tightening.
Everyone probably has had COVID whether they are vaccinated or not. It's a very infectious disease. It's also quite often asymptomatic. Those who have been vaccinated will have milder symptoms. It's unfortunate that you cannot understand some simple statistics

• :D
Reactions: Chainmale and POLLY

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status.png

switzerland-covid-19-weekly-death-rate-by-vaccination-status.png

england-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status.png

Note Chile using Sinovac vaccination

chile-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status.png

Reactions: POLLY

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Under-reporting of adverse events was around 95%. i.e. only 5% of adverse events were reported.

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Under-reporting of adverse events was around 95%. i.e. only 5% of adverse events were reported.
I don't find that surprising, my arm was sore for 24 hours and I know loads of people that felt a bit feverish / under the weather for a couple of days after the injection. I don't think most people would report it, it was on the list of expected reactions on the leaflet that we got
(edited to add - I had assumed that study you linked to was about Covid vaccinations, but it wasn't)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: robert44 and Woosh

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Everyone probably has had COVID whether they are vaccinated or not. It's a very infectious disease. It's also quite often asymptomatic. Those who have been vaccinated will have milder symptoms. It's unfortunate that you cannot understand some simple statistics
I have read the vaccinations (& prior infection) had 2 mechanisms
1) Generating antibodies , which fought off infections and stopped you catching COVID and stopped spread. These antibodies lasted a few months . However as new covid variants emerged that were different to the ones the vaccination was based on the antibodies were less effective. New Booster vaccinations also include the new variants.
2) T cells. These gave very long term protection and let you generate antibodies specific to the new variants after you had got COVID. These generally didn't stop infection and were much less effective against spread but you ended up generating the specific antibodies much more quickly than you would have without vaccination / prior infection. This resulted in much milder symptoms and a shorter infection

• Agree
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I don't find that surprising, my arm was sore for 24 hours and I know loads of people that felt a bit feverish / under the weather for a couple of days after the injection. I don't think most people would report it, it was on the list of expected reactions on the leaflet that we got
(edited to add - I had assumed that study you linked to was about Covid vaccinations, but it wasn't)
One of my closest friends was completely disabled from the vaccine. She's lost her job and everything because of it. No yellow card has been submitted for her.

Reactions: Woosh

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
One of my closest friends was completely disabled from the vaccine. She's lost her job and everything because of it. No yellow card has been submitted for her.
Oh no that's awful. I guess she probably already knows about it but there is https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment (I have no idea what evidence you need to supply to support a claim) I think there has been >4000 Covid 19 vaccine claims

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that.

Patients, carers in fact anyone can submit reports of adverse reactions

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Oh no that's awful. I guess she probably already knows about it but there is https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment (I have no idea what evidence you need to supply to support a claim) I think there has been >4000 Covid 19 vaccine claims
To put that in perspective as of August 2022 93.6% of the UK population had received at least one dose of COVID vaccine. That's over 63 million people.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you have to prove at a tribunal to the dwp it has made you more than 60% disabled and when you get it as it is more than 16k you will lose all benefits rent and council tax.

most wont get a penny.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
you have to prove at a tribunal to the dwp it has made you more than 60% disabled and when you get it as it is more than 16k you will lose all benefits rent and council tax.

most wont get a penny.
You are assuming that everyone is on benefits. Not everyone is a work-shy skiver supported at public expense like you.:)

The Vaccine Damage Scheme is open to anyone damaged by any vaccination not just COVID. It's a one-off tax free sum of £120K & you need to prove 60% disability. Vaccine Damage Payments are not a compensation scheme. You can still take legal action to claim compensation, even if you get a Vaccine Damage Payment.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
but if you are working and make a claim you wont get anything as fit for work and if you cant work because it has made you disabled and claiming benefits if you win you loose it all.

either way you loose :p

my sis gets pip and disability and her money till retirement comes to 532k with no housing benefit so 120k isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

cars can fly :p and it landed in a grave yard and went on fire lmfao