Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the power station down the road is powerd buy burning rubbish from me fkn bin :mad:

edf dont fkn own it or the cables connected to my house so wtf am i paying them for bar renting a electric meter its all fkn fraud :eek:

also another scam with solar panels a inverter has a service life of 5 years after that it needs to be replaced or the caps will be drained to nothing.

thus it will read on the meter it is making the numbers go round what the council is subsidised for so don't give a crap if my inverter is working or not.

new inverter fitted and saving 1.50 per day should be alot more when global warming comes back ;)

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
every one is fkn stupid these days just fkn run um over :D

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
every one is fkn stupid these days just fkn run um over :D

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
99.9% can be blown up buy missiles cant see the problem lol :eek:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Just to carry on from before, I thought now that they changed the counting method, we don't have any excess deaths, and deaths linked to the covid vaccine are a conspiracy theory?

• Agree
Reactions: MikelBikel

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Just to carry on from before, I thought now that they changed the counting method, we don't have any excess deaths, and deaths linked to the covid vaccine are a conspiracy theory?

View attachment 56717
ONS changed the excess deaths method to take account of the ageing population, otherwise it would give misleading results. Neither the old ONS method nor the new ONS method give an answer to the question "What is the effect of the pandemic on excess deaths" . That question is answered by the CMI mortality monitoring which compares age standardised death rates vs 2019, which they gauged as a good proxy for pre-pandemic deaths.

There are loads of studies that generally found no statistically detectable increased risk of death with the MRNA vaccines but did find some with the Astra Zeneca vaccine in young women (although the effect was much less than the protection it gave to that sub group)

Newspapers pander to their readers (& owners) prejudices as that literally meaningless headline shows and are not a good source of scientific or medical information

• :D
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
mRNA vaccines are instrumental in reducing covid deaths. They are still work in progress. Malaria, zika etc have now mRNA vaccines. The main issue with mRNA vaccines is that in some people, it is reversed transcribed into their genome instead of disappearing after 3-4 days. Then they cause general weaknesses and carditis.
The covid vaccines have bought us time for less virulent, more infectious variants to dominate, giving us herd immunity.
BTW, Pfizer covid vaccines are no longer authorised for use in the USA. The last time I had a booster, it was with novavax.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
All paid for by Pfizer, so they must be the truth.
MORE LIES.

Here is a good study performed by researchers funded in the UK by the National Institute for Health and Care Research.

"Here, we show there is no significant increase in cardiac or all-cause mortality in the 12 weeks following COVID-19 vaccination compared to more than 12 weeks after any dose. However, we find an increase in cardiac death in women after a first dose of non mRNA vaccines. A positive SARS-CoV-2 test is associated with increased cardiac and all-cause mortality among people vaccinated or unvaccinated at time of testing."