Pro Connect FULL REVIEW unedited.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This is only my opinion Bob, but having read the comments from Russ and noting everything he said, I'd guess the link to your site has been removed since it's connected with the comments that you've left in your opening post.

In other words, while you are criticising this site for censorship which Russ feels is unfair, he probably doesn't see why you should benefit from a link to your site. In effect when you put your link together with those comments, you are saying, "This site can't be trusted, read mine instead". I have to say if anyone did that on a site of mine, I'd probably expel them.

You have to admit that he has not censored or edited your criticism of the site in those opening paragraphs, only removed the link, so he's still allowing you the freedom of expressing your opinion.

Therefore I still say as all others commenting have, that there is no censorship on this site. In fact I think it's very easy going in this respect.

Last edited:

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
thanks for that return,
I like the trainset concept.
That makes me think differently about things really.
I'm looking foreward to your own review.
it feels like I've done a year on my own bike already.
it's quite a relationship when you travel together to work each day.

No, I’ve not ventured that far from home yet, as I don’t have a cycle carrier for the car and it won’t have the range to get there and back on one battery. My Pro C is just for commuting and I use it as a real workhorse. I think it would cope with Winnat’s Pass OK because I have been up hills just as steep but not as long.

I am going to save my review until the bike's first anniversary because when you initially take delivery, I tend to find that you turn a blind eye to the niggles. After I have lived with it a year and done about 3500 miles, it should be possible to give a balanced account of my thoughts.

I hope that your link was not removed because you didn’t say nice things 100% of the time. If every review was a happy sheet, it would devalue praise where it is due. I have not shared some of the bad experiences that you have, but you did back up your statements with evidence, so I don’t see what the problem is really. Having said that, the forum is not our train set so we will have to swallow a FO pill from time to time I suppose.