Protective cycle cover

Conal

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2007
I cannot always leave my ezee forza (or powabyke) under cover at home or at work. I have looked at ebay, halfords, and internet sites, and am confused. Can any one suggest a reasonably priced not too large or too heavy cycle cover I can carry with meI don't want one that will tear easiy as it can be windy at work in the cycle racks around large multi storey buildings. I imagine one with a bottom "drawer string" or elastic would be useful. I would also like to buy a cover for home that could be more substantial.

Sorry if this question has already ben answered but I could not find any references using the search facility or browsing the site.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
No problem Conal, never any need to apologise if a question needs an answer. :)

The question was asked a very long time ago, and the answer on that occasion was found in an ebay purchase. However some outlets do stock them and here's a selection from two dealers:

UK Bikestore

Cycle Express

And here's a selection of cheap ones:

Discount Bikes

Last edited:

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
I believe that the Edinburgh bicycle co-op (bike chain store) sell at least a couple of different priced covers, though I've no experience of bike covers myself :)

Possibly other bike stores (halfords etc.) may have some too?

Stuart.

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
I have one identical to the £8.99 top one in Fleccs' Discount Bikes link. I'ts very light and fairly strong, probably not substantial enough for regular use though.

Conal

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2007
TOPEAK Solution

Thanks, I saw the TOPEAK cover and thought it looked good but needed reassurance about the quality. I see that it folds up small so is ideal.