RALEIGH Leicester De Luxe Special Offer Price

C

Cyclezee

Those bikes also sound like bargains Paul and I am sure you will find buyers. Sorry to be nosey, but I am sure others would also like to know why you are selling?

J:) hn

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Hi John

You may remember in the latter part of last year I started a new Job in Birmingham which meant I could no longer commute to work. I have since moved offices again and its still not possible. I bought my wife a bike in the hope she would take to cycling with me at the weekend with our daughter and it didnt catch on. Ive now got a normal hybrid bike for fitness purposes (not that I have been out on it for a while) so the bikes are just sat there. time to cash in as I dont want them to sit indefinately depreciating.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Paul,

That's a real shame they have to go, but a great buy for someone. If the diamond had been a 55cm and the wave a 49, I might have had a buyer for you. I will let them know just in case.

J:) hn

Schwinnfan

Pedelecer
Jan 6, 2009
Haydock
Raleigh DeLuxe

Guys, if you want to know any facts about these units, feel free to ask. I have bought two from Hiddlethorp, and am happy to do so, their service and back up is superb.

Just come in from a quick scoot, that there pedelec system is taking a bit of getting used to:D , me being a bit thick and a man en all.

The frame is not that small at all, Flecc is correct that the sprung seat adds an inch. They have hydraulic brakes, 8 gears, Schwalbe tyres, top class rims adn a two year guarantee, including the battery.

I have had two Schwinns from Paul at Hilderthorp and replaced them with these two Raleighs. I understand all the cynicism about a small dealer providing a two year warranty, but no one can guarantee to me that any dealer will be there next week, bigger or not.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Is the Raleigh exactlythe same as the Kalkhoff?
Yes, the same bikes from the same maker, Derby Cycles in Germany.

The Raleigh Leicester de Luxe is the Kalkhoff Tasman equivalent.

Sometimes minor components are different due to supply variations, but the qualities are identical.