Recell Battery

adifrank

Pedelecer
Apr 7, 2012
Canvey Island
Hi Guys
Took my battery to Jimmy at Insat wed morning and picked it up today.
Gone from 10 amps to 15.6 being charged at the moment, will report
on performance after a few trials.
The bike is a Tonaro Bighit which is now 5 years old and is still going
but the old battery died.
Thanks to you guys talking about Jim at Insat a quick phone call and a
50 min drive and im a happy bunny.
Jims a really nice guy and extremly helpful and i think a 48 hr turn round
was brilliant.
Some of you may remember the Tonaro.
Cheers Frank..

Reactions: flecc

Cobell

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 8, 2017
Hi Guys
Took my battery to Jimmy at Insat wed morning and picked it up today.
Gone from 10 amps to 15.6 being charged at the moment, will report
on performance after a few trials.
The bike is a Tonaro Bighit which is now 5 years old and is still going
but the old battery died.
Thanks to you guys talking about Jim at Insat a quick phone call and a
50 min drive and im a happy bunny.
Jims a really nice guy and extremly helpful and i think a 48 hr turn round
was brilliant.
Some of you may remember the Tonaro.
Cheers Frank..
Not that I need it yet..but do you have a website address insat. .just for future ref. Or is there a FB page? Thanks.

eBike Battery Team

Official Trade Member
Nov 27, 2015
London
ebikebatteries.co.uk
Not that I need it yet..but do you have a website address insat. .just for future ref. Or is there a FB page? Thanks.
Just to let you all know: we are now actively in the process of updating our new dedicated website for eBike batteries: http://ebikebatteries.co.uk/ :) Please check it out when you have a chance!

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Now care nibh thermal hairstyle. For the players, but the taste protein element. Present lobortis sollicitudin diam, lectus pharetra not the element of life. Tomorrow protein sauce is always ugly afternoon. Aeneas takes members temperature in the targeted period but Mauris.
This is what Google translator makes of your Latin!

D

Deleted member 4366

I think this one is more correct:

Home can be used for online dating. Now available said adapter handset financing. For protein the jaws of the players, but the element. Erectile dysfunction pill available platform, not an element of a variety of graduate life. Monitoring protein sauce base is always exciting. Lyme members of the tool, the targeted tracking of the time but.

I can summarise that into English:
Members of the tool, you had better watch out for that protein sauce because it gives you erectile dysfunction, which can be a problem when you do the online dating. There's pills available for it, but you don't need them if you're a graduate, because you got hardened to the protein sauce when you were a student.

Last edited by a moderator:

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
Am I missing something, what Latin are you talking about?

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
I think it's to do with Brexit, apparently UKIP want us to go back in time to before the EU. Some want us to go back to the original EU when the Romans were here unifying us, so we're going to speak latin.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Scroll down the home page to read ' About us '. Its all Greek to me :D or as the others have said Latin.

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
Truth is stranger than fiction

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Why do we use it?
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

Where does it come from?
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Another happy Insat customer here!

• Informative
Reactions: StewC and VictoryV

Michael Price

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2018
Just yet another post saying that

eBikebatteries.co.uk
are great - just had my Powacycle Salisbury battery recelled - great service and they are very helpful if you need to go through the options. Also much cheaper than getting a new battery - which in this case I couldn't do anyway as they are out-of-stock everywhere - serves me right for having an old ebike!

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Jimmy gives a fantastic service, and I'd recommend him to anyone, however, his service is not necessarily the cheapest if your bike has a standard Chinese battery, like a silver fish type, a frog type, dolphin (09) type, Shark (08) type, etc. If you have one of those batteries and you want the lowest cost solution, Ebay and Aliexpress are probably going to give you a cheaper solution.

• Useful
Reactions: LeighPing