Retailers that accept Cycle to work vouchers

h1llside

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 22, 2020
Hi guys

I thought i'd start a thread showing retailers that accept Cycle to Work vouchers for conversion kits. I cant afford to spend up to 1k on a conversion so this is my only choice. My company give Evans vouchers so i'll be listing whoever accepts those.
I've sent out some emails to a few companies and will update this list as i get replies.

So far we have:
Woosh
www.e-bikesdirect.co.uk

Let me know if you know of any other companies that accept any sort of Cycle to work vouchers.

Thanks

Mo

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Let me know if you know of any other companies that accept any sort of Cycle to work vouchers.
For cyclescheme vouchers, offhand I know that:
Tredz
Winstanleys Bikes
Paul's Bikes
Leisure Lakes
Rutland cycling

Take the vouchers.
Some of them will need to add 10% on to the price of the bike though, especially if it was on some kind of clearance sale. Not that there is much chance of that happening at the moment ......

h1llside

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 22, 2020
For cyclescheme vouchers, offhand I know that:
Tredz
Winstanleys Bikes
Paul's Bikes
Leisure Lakes
Rutland cycling

Take the vouchers.
Some of them will need to add 10% on to the price of the bike though, especially if it was on some kind of clearance sale. Not that there is much chance of that happening at the moment ......
Thanks for the reply mate. I should have worded that last sentence better! If anyone knows of retailers that do conversion kits on any cycle scheme, I'll add them to the list. I think the ones you've listed are too mainstream to do hub or mid drive kits.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Thanks for the reply mate. I should have worded that last sentence better! If anyone knows of retailers that do conversion kits on any cycle scheme, I'll add them to the list. I think the ones you've listed are too mainstream to do hub or mid drive kits.
Whoops. Probably my fault for reading the text too fast :)
At least the thread gets a bump :) :)

I started a thread about a week ago asking whether anyone had managed to buy an ebike battery on the cycle to work scheme. I don't think I've got very far with that answer at the present time. Might be handy seeing what happens with the replies on this thread as well. It SEEMS as if it should be possible. Nobody came forward and said it was a dead cert though.