Richie Schley gets the beer on a ROTWILD

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
The last video just showed nothing but AMG Mercedes, and even in this one, you don't get to see the bike for the first 3 minutes. I gave up at that point and didn't watch any more.

Why don't they just make a movie clip about the bike. If this is supposed to inspire potential customers, I can tell you that it doesn't.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
The last video just showed nothing but AMG Mercedes, and even in this one, you don't get to see the bike for the first 3 minutes. I gave up at that point and didn't watch any more.

Why don't they just make a movie clip about the bike. If this is supposed to inspire potential customers, I can tell you that it doesn't.
It's not just this one, the arty brigade win awards for this type of advertising. Alan Sugar has ranted before on this sort of thing.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Crap isn't it!

I think that you mean anti advertising, not advertising.

As promotional videos go, both the Rotwild clips enter the minus points, and I'd rather have teeth pulled without anaesthetic than have to sit through that again.

Do us all a favour James, and never post another one. I want the three minutes of my life back that I have just wasted watching it.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I believe it is not possible to remove the battery on a Rotwild/Brose bike.

Only being able to charge on the bike would be inconvenient.

Not being able to deploy a spare on longer rides makes the bike useless to me.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Why not just skip through the opening rubbish though? I skipped 2.50 in chunks in less than 15 secs to get to the interest.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I believe it is not possible to remove the battery on a Rotwild/Brose bike.

Only being able to charge on the bike would be inconvenient.

Not being able to deploy a spare on longer rides makes the bike useless to me.
For me it would having to charge the battery on the bike when below freezing. I believe this should not be done and since I ride all year round I foresee problems. Shame, otherwise it's very tempting.

C

Cyclezee

Sounds like you like you have the appetite for another cheesy German promo video:rolleyes:
Well here it is enjoy:D
After that I bet you will be whistling the tune all day long.
Of course if you prefer your music a little more stirring try this;)

Last edited by a moderator: