Riverside 500e

Steve J H

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2019
ROMFORD
Looks like a great bike, gets good reviews. Don't know how practical it would be for me. 80% of my riding is on tarmac. Will try for size when i see one on the shop floor

Reactions: gsm.terra

gsm.terra

Pedelecer
Aug 3, 2020
Edinburgh
Looks like a great bike, gets good reviews. Don't know how practical it would be for me. 80% of my riding is on tarmac. Will try for size when i see one on the shop floor
Perhaps the elopes 920 e would have sufficed, yet they are out of stock.. I think whoosh bikes offer better value than decathlon, just my opinion. Hope you manage to get a decent bike!

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
I purchased a Wisper 905 Torque Crossbar 2 months ago, after owning a crank drive Cube. The Wisper has a rear hub and mine has the basic 375Wh battery. I shall be posting a full review in a few weeks, but a 905 Torque might be worth your consideration. Cost was just shy of £1500, but you could get a larger capacity battery for around £1800 total. I have been delighted with the bike, running it on assist level 3 with 4 and 5 reserved for steeper climbs. Its not the 'shove in the back' assistance I got from the Bosch CX, but is nevertheless very noticeable and gets me and my pacemaker up 12% hills without any bother. Build quality is excellent and customer service great.

Steve J H

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2019
ROMFORD
Sorry for late reply
I had a look at a Whisper that was in a bike shop being serviced yesterday, It did look a quality bike. Decided to fit a Woosh rear wheel kit to my trusty Specialized Crossroads for now. Could always do with a spare/shopping bike. Now I can take my time choosing new bike.