Sabvoton controller info needed

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Hi, I've used my new sabvoton 150a controller for couple of days now, at first all the power would go off on the bike when I accelerate quickly, now i have fixed that somehow lol.
I'm just wanting to know if It would blow anything as I have my max throttle voltage at 4.80v, max throttle current. 130a
DC current: 80a
Max DC current is at :100a
Rated phase current is at 130a
Max phase current is at: 130a
Lack voltage is set to:50v
Current limiting voltage(not sure what is it) is set to 45 it's what seemed to fix the bike power cutting out.
And overvolt is set to 80v
Are any of these settings correct for my bike or does anything need changing?

Motor is Solos bikes 3000w 72v kit with a BTRpower 60v 25ah lithium battery charges to 71.4v BMS peak amps 100a
Controller is sabvoton 150a.
Thanks for any replys:)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Max current whether PAS or throttle should be a bit less then max continuous battery current and not the max peak current of the BMS.
As has been said before the max continuous current is the current the battery will run at without cutting out, the max peak current is the current that may be used for a short time this is often for 10 - 30 secs max before cut outs occur.
If you want higher current then the cells need to be able to deliver that current and a BMS that can deliver said current as continuous and not peak.
There is a difference in use between continuous and peak.

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Max current whether PAS or throttle should be a bit less then max continuous battery current and not the max peak current of the BMS.
As has been said before the max continuous current is the current the battery will run at without cutting out, the max peak current is the current that may be used for a short time this is often for 10 - 30 secs max before cut outs occur.
If you want higher current then the cells need to be able to deliver that current and a BMS that can deliver said current as continuous and not peak.
There is a difference in use between continuous and peak.
Ok thank you for you're message, I messed about a little with it earlier and it seems it doesnt cut out now even at full throttle not sure exactly what I have done to fix it lol but after a few heavy speed runs on a big field the battery and controller weren't even that warm so I suppose it's a good thing?