Sava folding ebike not working

MAngoHaHaHa

Just Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Hello, I have a Sava 20" wheel folding ebike 36v 250 w rear hub motor, which I got on the slow boat from China it has a carbon frame and I have had it since September 2020. It has been a great bike but recently the PAS system stopped working. The sensor was damaged so I replaced that and the 12 magnetic disc which had been broken a few times but superglued together. The PAS works as the Key- Dip shows when I turn the pedal the MPH goes up ... however the motor does not engage so I reckon I have either a faulty motor or controller. I have purchased a ebike tester that can see if there are any errors.

unfortunately the control details has rubbed off, however the specifications i can find state its a yuebo lishui controller 36v. I cant find one that has just a 5 pin outlet to the LED display seems they all have a connector for a 1 to 4 cable which has the 5 pin connector on plus ebrakes throttle which I don't need. Anyone repaired or replaced a controller on same or similar set up ? my LED display is a Key- Disp KD21c