Second ride problem

suggy

Pedelecer
Oct 21, 2019
Just thought i would go out for a second ride on tsdz2 and i get hardly any power coming out of the motor sometimes it will kick in then it will stop i have tried with the throttle but get the same response. I charged the battery up over night so it is fully charged. Iam just wondering if keeping the bike in the garage the motor has got damp.
any help much appreciared.

jpl83

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 10, 2019
Look at the speed on the screen? Is it stable and correct ?
Try to change the place of the speed sensor. If it is too near of the magnets the engine believes that you go too fast.

suggy

Pedelecer
Oct 21, 2019
Look at the speed on the screen? Is it stable and correct ?
Try to change the place of the speed sensor. If it is too near of the magnets the engine believes that you go too fast.
Hi thanks for the reply I checked the sensor which had not moved I eventually got it working I kept on pressing the throttle and each time it would work a bit longer and stop and then eventually it worked continuously I went for about a 7 mile bike ride and it was totally fine.
All I can think is it got extremely cold or damp in my garage and needed time to warm up.
I have wrapped and insulated the motor on the bike when in storage from now on and see if it helps.