Spoke tool

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Hi all forum folks yes its me still alive and kicking (just) may i ask if any goodly folks out there could recomend a good quality spoke adjuster ? i hace searched around i.e. e-bay Amazon Halfords but the reviews dont seem to rave about the ones on offer ,i would like the best i can afford as it will be my first time using one . Oh and yes it's the that old chestnut clicky front motor wheel under load although the wheel looks very true there is no mistaking that clicking .Ihace looked at various ways of doing the job and one thing they all seem to agree on is you cannot just adjust one loose spoke so it seems i have gotta try and do a proper job:confused: any advice would be most acceptable cheers n beers T.J. :)

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
I use a park tool triple size one they are about 10 pounds but i am very pleased with mine,i had one of the cheaper round shaped multi size ones that all the bike shops seem to sell, but i managed to round out the slots on that one.

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
I use a park tool triple size one they are about 10 pounds but i am very pleased with mine,i had one of the cheaper round shaped multi size ones that all the bike shops seem to sell, but i managed to round out the slots on that one.
Thanks Fishing paul Park thats American i think can you tell me where you got it from cheers n beers T.J.

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Hi Flecc i knew i could rely on your good self for a few words of widom the link you put up is just what i'm after thanks again much obliged and thanks again to Fishing paul for getting back to me you are both stars ;) Cheers n beers T.J.