Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i did have a cable gx rear mech and now have the xx1 and shifter but there is not much difference bar waight and the carbon parts.

DSC_0155.JPG

had to totally rebuild it tho and have metal jockey wheels but got it off ebay and he was cleaning it with a jet wash the clutch felt like there was sand in it when it moved. :rolleyes:

Reactions: pentiumofborg
D

Deleted member 33385

i did have a cable gx rear mech and now have the xx1 and shifter but there is not much difference bar waight and the carbon parts.

View attachment 41632

had to totally rebuild it tho and have metal jockey wheels but got it off ebay and he was cleaning it with a jet wash the clutch felt like there was sand in it when it moved. :rolleyes:

Does it work now? Or are you going to have to sell your granny?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if i used it without taking it all to bits it would have destroyed the clutch where that spring goes as was full of grit so was nice and crunchy lol.

also both bearings in the jockey wheels were totaled so got 40 quid back of the seller to get new ones.

bottom one did not fit so had to grind down the rear cage so it could move when screwed together.

D

Deleted member 33385

got 40 quid back of the seller to get new ones.

bottom one did not fit so had to grind down the rear cage so it could move when screwed together.

...ebay is great isn't it? Seller beware!! lol ;)

Good job! Are all Haibikes that tricky to sort out? Would you buy a Haibike again?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the only problem i have had with the frame is the pivot bolts fall out if you dont use thread lock on them but on the new ones they have cer clips to hold them in.

this is my bike stock.

this is it today.
DSC_0078_02.JPG

i still keep 2 cable ties on the bottom 2 just in case as there fkn 45 quid each!

D

Deleted member 33385

the only problem i have had with the frame is the pivot bolts fall out if you dont use thread lock on them but on the new ones they have cer clips to hold them in.

this is my bike stock.

this is it today.
View attachment 41633

i still keep 2 cable ties on the bottom 2 just in case as there fkn 45 quid each!

Yep, doesn't look like you can exactly buy any old cr*p to throw onto your machine. Pretty much anything going wrong, means the expenditure of some good wodges of dosh!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it is why i fix everything my self as could not afford to use bike shops as only got stuck once when my xd driver broke and took a fkn hr with 3 of us in the shop trying to get the fkn thing off the axle.

the bearings were gray paste there was noting left why it was jammed on there but got a new one under warranty from crank brothers.

You can convert a whole bike to electric for that amount. :rolleyes:

my carbon crank arms and pedals cost 500 quid :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i like booze drugs and robots :cool:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer