The Last Wisper Sneak Preview of the year. 12kg Road Bike

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Steve, to start off with there will be two colours, the silver/gold shown here, (yes it's the same colour!) for the centre motor versions and midnight blue for the hub drive bikes.

Atb David

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Looks really good, will the rack be an option for the crossbar model? and will they be 9 or 10 speed? Steve W.....

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Who makes those rear mudguards? Where can I buy one for a 26" tyre?

stringsonfire

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2019
Can they be ordered without quick release?

I see the value for track/event bikes, but for a bike you'll lock up outside while you shop/eat/walk etc, it's a security risk/additional expense to remove. The ones on the 705 keep me worried when we park up, and locking up the saddle makes it that little bit more fiddly.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Can they be ordered without quick release?

I see the value for track/event bikes, but for a bike you'll lock up outside while you shop/eat/walk etc, it's a security risk/additional expense to remove. The ones on the 705 keep me worried when we park up, and locking up the saddle makes it that little bit more fiddly.
There are locks available for the wheels. When we get the bikes in we will offer them. Thanks for the great idea!

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Would love to see how these bikes perform around the hills of the Peak District, my 905 has coped better than I thought it would but there are still some 17/18% lanes that defeat me. Steve W......

al.b

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2018
lancashire
These bikes look fantastic David well done. Can't wait to see the complete product and if your prices are close as mentioned Im looking for as second bike as I have just moved. As Always interested in max user weight for us big boys and the likely weight of the step through bike when finsihed. I also love the colour as shown on your prototype very elegant. If I remember you said they would be available at the end of this year?