The Law

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I have a number of hobbies and pastimes, for some reason most of them sit on the edge of what people consider normal. Not that I care about that :)

I’m part of a number of online forums and there is one thing common to all of them.

Pretty much everyone hates everyone from another group!

My motor sport friends hate cyclists, they also hate people that shoot. My shooting friends hate cyclists, motorists..... My photography friends hate cyclists, motorists and .... my electrician friends hate joiners and painters, my friends from Wigan hate Mancs, my Welsh friends hate the English and my cycling friends hate motorists etc... it’s laughable really.

Now hate today of course is reserved for a certain generation that have never experienced real hatred, but that’s perhaps for another discussion.

What makes me smile is that none of them would say boo to a goose in person :)
S1030074.jpgS1030690.jpg

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :p:p:p:p:p

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 25121

I’ve never really been that interested in gardening, although my rhubarb is pretty much ready for the first harvest of the year. One of my neighbours keeps horses and a good dose of manure top feeding brings it on a treat in spring.
I think SW is the same, that would explain why the weeds are taking over.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
My motor sport friends hate cyclists, they also hate people that shoot. My shooting friends hate cyclists, motorists..... My photography friends hate cyclists, motorists and .... my electrician friends hate joiners and painters, my friends from Wigan hate Mancs, my Welsh friends hate the English and my cycling friends hate motorists etc... it’s laughable really.
Comedian Jon Richardson has this sorted, he just hates all people, including himself.

• :D
  • Agree
Reactions: ebiker99 and gw8izr