The Ultimate Pro Connect test......

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I believe Poppy will be ok Scott since the previous unit as used on the Giant bike was 250 watts rated also, published as 250/390, indicating nominal and peak powers.

Last year's Gazelle Easy Glider didn't have the high power mode due to the different rating no doubt, but the BH de luxe does have all three modes and nearly the same equipment as the Pro Connect including the 8 speed hub. Only the battery choice seems odd, but I wonder if that's an error in publication.

poppy

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
Covas, Ferrol. La Coruña. Spain
I believe Poppy will be ok Scott since the previous unit as used on the Giant bike was 250 watts rated also, published as 250/390, indicating nominal and peak powers.

Last year's Gazelle Easy Glider didn't have the high power mode due to the different rating no doubt, but the BH de luxe does have all three modes and nearly the same equipment as the Pro Connect including the 8 speed hub. Only the battery choice seems odd, but I wonder if that's an error in publication.
I took off the battery and there is this sticker that says 8 Ah. As to the watts of the motor, I can´t find anything in the manual or in the motor itself.
Of course my clone was much faster...But then it has other problems that i don´t think I´ll find in this one. Not to mention the quality difference.

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Excellent video and a fine demonstration of what this bike can do. Really impressive.

Next stop, the big one, Del Stelvio.:eek:

Lloyd_50cycles

Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2008
Nottingham
Wow, now that's a challenge. Maybe on my next holiday:) .....just had a look on google, looks very impressive. 48 hairpins......how much fun would that be coming down?!?!?:p :p

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Wow, now that's a challenge. Maybe on my next holiday:) .....just had a look on google, looks very impressive. 48 hairpins......how much fun would that be coming down?!?!?:p :p
Stelvio is the Alpine Mecca for motorcyclists. Gravel, adverse cambers, overhanging rocks, narrow roads, huge drops unprotected by decent barriers, and it goes on forever, up and up.

Fun is one way to describe coming down on a motorcycle, on a cycle it would be straightforwardly insane.

WaiWonChing

Pedelecer
Nov 27, 2007
Chief eZee Operator

The efficiency looks a little too high, nevertheless, I don't think any other (non Panasonic) e-bike could come close.[/QUOTE]

They could report anything they wish, just the same that David Henshaw could not believe they have 4 battery LED out of 5 still on after the Presteigne, either they lied on the website or David Henshaw AtoB did not know a thing about what happened or about ebikes.

We will show you what happened after the Tour of Britain event, these will numbers be certified by a few honourable gentlemen.

W W Ching