The Woosh Bikes Mystery

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
I have been recently investigating posts from past owners of Woosh bikes, and they seems to make a couple of postive reviews extolling the virtues of the bikes, and company, and then vanishing into the sunset, with no further trace of them, Have all woosh bike owners been kidnaped by aliens or is this just a coincidence.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
OMG! You think!

or maybe some commercial shenanigans? trying to get some free advertising and promotion by posting false positives......

Just a thought...Alien abduction far more likely:confused::p

Ranger

Just Joined
Jul 4, 2011
I have had my Woosh Sirocco since last September, can't remember if I posted about it but use it for leisure rides on holiday and have clocked up 550 miles so far with no problems. It freewheels with no noticable drag which is much better than other e-bikes I have tried and has a good range. Anybody know what type of motor it uses, I know the latest model now uses a 8fun motor but not the 2011 mode.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
For those who would like to take a close look at the Woosh Sirocco - a very realistic choice for recreational riding and medium distance commuting, please follow this new link.
I hope you'll like the new specs.
The current price is £575 including courier delivery, going up to £585 from 1st of July.

Best regards