Thun Torque Sensor Wanted

Storapa

Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2014
Warwickshire
Hi Folks,

Has anybody sound a source of Thun Torque Sensor BB's in Europe?

I'm struggling to find one other than over at Grin Tech in Canada.

D

Deleted member 4366

I've got one somewhere that I never used. I fitted it, but then changed my mind and used a cadence sensor because I wanted to use the Xiongda motor, which has a special controller. If you give me a couple of days, I'll see if I can dig it out. It came from Ebikes.ca. I've probably got a CA V3 as well to go with it.

Storapa

Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2014
Warwickshire
Hi D8veh,

That would be great. Any idea on the width?

If you find it, let me know how much and I'll send some cash over you way. The CA cable would be great if you can find that as well.

Cheers,

Darren.

D

Deleted member 4366

Let me try and find it. I think it has a label on it. It was fitted to a normal MTB before I changed my mind and took it off, so I drilled a hole in the BB for nothing.

D

Deleted member 4366

It's marked:
X-cell RT digital Thun
120L//119mm

It has the 5-pin connector cable with it, which I think goes to the CÀ.

The three-pin micro connector on the sensor side has been ripped off, though you'd probably want to take off those connectors and solder them directly anyway. They're only there because the 5-pin would need a bigger hole drilled in the BB.

Last edited by a moderator:

Storapa

Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2014
Warwickshire
Hi.

Is it easy enough to fugue out which wire is which etc, due to the lack of plug? 119 / 120 should be just about be OK. I was running 127mm, but I can always modify the swing arm if required. You might have seen the bike it's going on over at ES.

If you let me know how much you want etc, we can sort it out.

PM if it suits.

Cheers,

Darren.