To build or not to build

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
You could be right this must be result of a bump to the head whilst building the zobop :rolleyes::D
But it is great fun to ride I think a full face helmet might be required sunglasses are not enough of a disguise :cool:
Brakes sorted even has a parking brake now the cheaper sus post works well too {the bits arrive this week for trike 2 road going for the wife}

Ebyke

Pedelecer
Mar 9, 2018
London
Only just realized this is a normal bike with a trike convertion...weird...been out this morning and done 26mile that's about the best I can get from my setup..could be Chinese battery don't like it cold..lol

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
The trike has a 17.5 ah with ga cells the same bracket as the 21ah on the specialzed from jimmy at insat so range not a problem and the speed set at 15.5 mph helps loads
The kit is on a hand built German steel frame the first try on an ali frame flexed

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Got a 29er 250watt front wheel in stock might have to paint it yellow and put JCB stickers on it got some led strobes spare too :rolleyes::D
My first go at a hub build wanted to fit a tdz but building on a tight budget :rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:

Adam648

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 26, 2018
Looks a good build! Are you by any chance selling the 36T Bling Ring.... in the market for one..

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Yes the 36 tooth lekkie could be for sale its never been further than the driveway and that's when the postman delivered it{ just a note it is almost flat not dished} if you want it send me a pm