Trek 6000 Cyclezee conversion for sale

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Hi Guys, I have bumped the details of my Trek 6000 Cyclezee conversion back up in the Classifieds. I put it up in February but got no interest. It has only been ridden for a handful of miles and I just do not get the time to use it. It is a fantastic machine and has been converted to a very high standard. The battery has been charged every three months to keep it in peak condition. Make me an offer and get yourself an immaculate bargain.

Trek 6000 1.JPG

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hi Guys, I have bumped the details of my Trek 6000 Cyclezee conversion back up in the Classifieds. I put it up in February but got no interest. It has only been ridden for a handful of miles and I just do not get the time to use it. It is a fantastic machine and has been converted to a very high standard. The battery has been charged every three months to keep it in peak condition. Make me an offer and get yourself an immaculate bargain.

View attachment 6317
It looks clean as a whistle PJM.

MS.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
If I do not get any interest this time I will consider keeping the bike and just selling the kit and battery at a good price.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
I have had no interest in the bike so am considering removing the kit and selling it separately. I paid nearly £800.00 with all the bits and bobs. the kit has been used for less than 30 miles. What should I ask for it?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This is a difficult one, with both bike and kit it's not so much price as if there is anyone wanting them in this forum. You really need a wider market like ebay to reach a lot more potential customers.

The kit selling price restriction will be the lower price kits available new, such as the Alien Ocean ones from £599 and even cheaper buying from overseas such as from BMS battery. Yours is easily worth £499, but again you have to reach the customers who might actually want a kit for it to shift.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Now up on ebay

This is a difficult one, with both bike and kit it's not so much price as if there is anyone wanting them in this forum. You really need a wider market like ebay to reach a lot more potential customers.

The kit selling price restriction will be the lower price kits available new, such as the Alien Ocean ones from £599 and even cheaper buying from overseas such as from BMS battery. Yours is easily worth £499, but again you have to reach the customers who might actually want a kit for it to shift.
Thanks Flecc. I have put the whole bike conversion on ebay with a starting price of £499.00 so lets see what happens. Whoever gets this will be a lucky man. It is as good as it looks. I think my feedback on ebay says it all.

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
I can't see any torque arems installed on the front forks - are there any?

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Yes it has the Cyclezee torque arm on the left fork. Solid as a rock.

D

Deleted member 4366

You should get a fair price on Ebay. There's about 4 people an hour looking at any particular kit on there.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
You should get a fair price on Ebay. There's about 4 people an hour looking at any particular kit on there.
Thanks. There are 20 people watching it already. It is a great conversion but what with Golf, work, Golf a couple of Dahon folders and a nice new BMW motorcycle I just don't have the time. I originally planned it as a get fit product but due to last years weather ended up using the 'Hairy Dieters Cookbook' to knock off over two stone. It ended up not getting used.