Help! TSDZ2 48v 250w or BBS01B 36v 250w

Steve J H

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2019
ROMFORD
Hi All
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. Finally got my bike finished, went out today for the first ride came back 16 miles later with a huge grin. Thought I would miss the torque sensor from previous bike, after the first few miles I prefer the BBS01 cadence and throttle. Exceeded my expectations by far, will start looking for a suitable MTB for the next conversion. Think I might have caught the bug!!!IMG-20201016-WA0010.jpg

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Hi All
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. Finally got my bike finished, went out today for the first ride came back 16 miles later with a huge grin. Thought I would miss the torque sensor from previous bike, after the first few miles I prefer the BBS01 cadence and throttle. Exceeded my expectations by far, will start looking for a suitable MTB for the next conversion. Think I might have caught the bug!!!View attachment 38817
Nice clean build. Have you reprogrammed the motor yet or are you running on the stock settings?

Reactions: Steve J H

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi All
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. Finally got my bike finished, went out today for the first ride came back 16 miles later with a huge grin. Thought I would miss the torque sensor from previous bike, after the first few miles I prefer the BBS01 cadence and throttle. Exceeded my expectations by far, will start looking for a suitable MTB for the next conversion. Think I might have caught the bug!!!View attachment 38817
The number of ebikes you need is N+1, where N is the number you already have.

Swizz

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2017
Sk14
Hi All
Awesome, enjoy!

Reactions: Steve J H