Update on Funkylyn

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Apparently laughter is the best medicine or maybe some ice cream?
Ive always preferred ice cream ..... sometimes I laugh whilst enjoying it.......
Minchellas ice cream is the best in the world and as soon as Im mobile I will be heading straight to Shields sea front to enjoy a nice big cornet...........care to join me ? :)

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Callestick Farm ice cream takes some beating too - We were over at Lanhydrock bike hub, for a blast round the blue trails on Saturday & the ice cream portions was 'OOOGE!

Reckon the lad serving them up will get the sack when the Suits find out _ Can't have the plebs getting value for money from the National Truss :eek:

steve.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2011
Exeter Devon
Hi Lynda.Sorry to hear about you not being well but very glad to hear your getting better I knew nothing about it as not been on here for a while but I'm very very pleased its good news for you.take care and hopefully you will get back to Spain soon.
Best wishes Steve.x :) :cool:

Just a bit more???? I see they are rebuilding the walk over the Camino del ray and I'm going to be there to do it

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Just a bit more???? I see they are rebuilding the walk over the Camino del ray and I'm going to be there to do it
So I believe Steve, my two sons mountain bike up around there every weekend out of summer time. I am hoping to drive over to visit them next spring so can give you an update.
Meanwhile I am setting my sights on getting well enough to enjoy all these fantastic cycle ways starting from on my doorstep here in sunny South Shields, I am so pleased to be back living in my home town again after 45 years.
Look forward to seeing your pics when you eventually get on to the amazing Camino del Rey. ( Mind you, they have been talking of renovation for donkeys years and arguing whose responsibility it is to pay for it, so lets not hold our breath, you know how much the spanish love manana !! )