Urban Mover Electric Bikes

mcrosby

Just Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with Urban Mover customer services in the UK? I had endless problems to the point that I set up my own web site to complain about them (urbanmoverstinks.com). If you have anything to say about this company, good or bad, please feel free to visit the forum to place your comment.

The Maestro

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2008
I've no experience with them although I did check out their product range and didn't find what I was looking for. I think that guy who posted on your forum must have worked for the company. I can't understand how anyone could try and justify 2 months for a battery replacement.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
We've had many posts about very bad service from this company, mainly in the earlier months of this website since most members wouldn't even consider one of their bikes now as a result.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with Urban Mover customer services in the UK? I had endless problems to the point that I set up my own web site to complain about them (urbanmoverstinks.com). If you have anything to say about this company, good or bad, please feel free to visit the forum to place your comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

great idea as there isnt much you can do to a company if you get no satisfaction from them, so maybe they will think twice if this snowballs... i have to say i am rather puzzled...you obviously are quite bright to be able to put together a website, does this mean befor you bought your urban mover you didnt check up on forums such as this as if you had you would have read quite a lot of unhappy reports.......i guess that comes under the heading of "hindsight"...:( ...tough luck cos what you wrote is quite torrid, especially about the replacemnet being a refurbished battery when it should have been new..... good luck with getting satisfaction :)