Viking VK63 E-Motion - Looking for Info

Cancunia

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2021
A friend has been given a Viking VK63 but as is often the case, the battery has failed. I've searched on here and via Google but not seen much info at all on these. Apparently it's 24V / 8.5AH but not even sure about that. Does anyone know what battery they take or where I can find a manual?

Many Thanks in Advance.

miconone

Just Joined
Aug 24, 2011
A friend has been given a Viking VK63 but as is often the case, the battery has failed. I've searched on here and via Google but not seen much info at all on these. Apparently it's 24V / 8.5AH but not even sure about that. Does anyone know what battery they take or where I can find a manual?

Many Thanks in Advance.
I have just had my Storck Raddar battery re-celled by eBike Batteries and am very satisfied with it.

I have no connection with the company other than this commercial transaction.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
If you post a photo of two of the battery, especially the connectors, someone may be able to identify it.
It may well be a fairly standard battery (though 24v is less common now).

I've heard good things about eBike batteries mentioned above, but if there is a stock battery available it is likely to be cheaper than recelling.

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Reactions: sjpt and flecc

Cancunia

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2021
Thanks for all the replies, I've not actually seen the bike but from the pictures I've seen online, it's the one that @flecc posted the picture of above. It looks to be the 'Frog' battery that's needed. I'll send pictures to my friend and post back when I get more info.