WANTED Battery for Powacycle Milan 2

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
Please can anyone help me with a battery for the Milan 2 I bought my wife.
I am happy to fit just the batteries inside if i can get hold of them, Flecc your right they are the odd sized 110mm ones.
Any help greatfully received.

Regards

Ian

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
Still a problem with POWACYCLE MILAN2

Hi all and thanks Flecc for the advice and link, I have just done a 120 mile round trip to the shop in question where they kindly tested the voltage on my battery it read 38.8 volts, he then checked a new one out of the box straight from china it too read 38.8 volts , at this he said "I really dont think its your battery, we have had to swap quite a few motors on these bikes and controllers too", but the fact is by the time I buy all these, i could have bought my wife a Wisper like mine.
Is there any one involved in POWACYCLE on here who has a charitable outlook who might be able to help or offer advice.

Once again thanks to everyone for the interest and help.

Ian

Last edited:

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
Pictures of controller Milan 2

DSC00068.JPG

DSC00071.JPGStill thinking its the battery but the wiring looks like my 4th year home work in car maintainance when i was 12.

Anyone any ideas about whether it should be wired like this.

one picture is inside the plastic case containing the wires as they leave the handlebars the other is of the controller.

I really need to check another battery on this bike.

Last edited:

my.motion

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2009
tested the voltage on my battery it read 38.8 volts, he then checked a new one out of the box straight from china it too read 38.8 volts

Ian
Hi Ian,

Mine reads 41v and when it is low it reads around 37.7. Is that battery from china fully charged?

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
battery Milan 2

Hi thanks for checking that , the battery was literally opened from the box and checked in front of me, so unless it can hold charge from China i imagine it cannot of been charged.

Thanks again for your trouble.

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
no tester to check

Hi , im afraid i cant check that , they tested it at the shop for me, i am unable to check it at home.

Scatty

Pedelecer
Jan 15, 2009
mybe you should take the bicycle back to the shop get them to try a battery on your bike but let them know first so they can charge it up & then test it. it seems you goin round in circles at the min :confused:

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
seems im stuck

Thanks for the advice, but 100 mile plus round trip to check it is along way, which is why i was hoping for a nearer dealer or owner to assist.
I think i have little option but to take to court the no-mark who sold me the bike in the first place.
meanwhile it gathers dust.

my.motion

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2009
that would be very expensive, and not guaranteed a win, is not cheaper just to get another milan2?. I will be selling mine (2months old and still warranty) soon ;)

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
Justice will be done

Thanks but no thanks, I will take him to small claims, little cost to me and well worth the effort, he will either lose and pay , I have absolute evidence of lies, or he will win.
Either way im not the sort to allow someone to rip me off and walk away laughing, I simply have to do the right thing and bring him to justice.
Meanwhile anyone else out there got a Milan 2 so i can try the battery ?

Thanks to all those who offered support

Ian

my.motion

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2009
I have but am in london, I am happy to post it to you if you are willing to pay for postage including return postage - Just an Idea