What do you think this is worth?

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
I still think the early Panasonic Kalkhoffs are some of the best ebikes ever made. They are just about indestructible and parts are available without too much searching.

Absolutely Agree, they just go on and on..........

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
...the early Panasonic Kalkhoffs are some of the best ebikes ever made. They are just about indestructible and parts are available without too much searching.
that's the way to build a brand image.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
The OP's find was certainly better value than this joker's (Sorry if it's someone on the forum trying to sell it).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kalkhoff-Pro-Connect-s10-/172000890296?hash=item280c0d4db8:g:I4cAAOSwpDdVZ1X8

I'm pretty sure this bike was advertised for a lot more about a year ago because I remember the broken forks and the doubts over the motor. I had brief correspondence with the seller and I'm sure he told me that it had been involved in a collision. I would have though £50 max?

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
More like £27.50... The £210 one was a really good deal because in the description all the right things had been done by the previous owner over the years. A brand new samsung cell replacement battery would double that price to £429

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
The OP's find was certainly better value than this joker's (Sorry if it's someone on the forum trying to sell it).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kalkhoff-Pro-Connect-s10-/172000890296?hash=item280c0d4db8:g:I4cAAOSwpDdVZ1X8

I'm pretty sure this bike was advertised for a lot more about a year ago because I remember the broken forks and the doubts over the motor. I had brief correspondence with the seller and I'm sure he told me that it had been involved in a collision. I would have though £50 max?
He's been trying to con somebody for months and months with this one on eBay. If you look at the state of the motor in the pics and given that's not working he's got to be joking with his listing price. Even anotherkiwi's £27.50 looks generous.

Reactions: tillson

SteveRuss

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2015
Bristol, Uk
At £210 I would have been tempted to bite but I got cold feet and missed out. He's not far from here as well so it would have been easy.

Cheers all for the advice.. !!