What happened to Pedelecs?!

Wingreen

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
Anglesey
I confess, I havent visited for a while - but what happened? All electric bike forum stuff lumped together under one forum topic? The balance has all changed - now more about selling/classifieds/reviews etc. Pity

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I confess, I havent visited for a while - but what happened? All electric bike forum stuff lumped together under one forum topic? The balance has all changed - now more about selling/classifieds/reviews etc. Pity
I look in every day or two and don’t see it that way, I just click on “what’s new” and choose a few subjects to read. Simples

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, we seem to have lost the separate forums such as Overseas, S class and High Speed Bikes and Technical etc. I hadn't even noticed they'd gone since I enter via New Posts.

The change maybe not so bad though, since all the many forums we used to have confused people so many posts were put into the wrong ones.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It seems the original special subject forums still exist separately and I found them via the Search facility. Some are still shown above on the forums title bar, but I've added the missing Speed Pedelecs and Technical Forum links below if you'd like to bookmark them:

Last edited: