What should all the P & C settings be?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Settings should all be the same as per 36v as the display auto detects whetehr 36 or 48v is used.
P5 might be the only setting to change if you like the battery bars to disappear alittle more linearly so try it up to P15.
C5 if one want's less current can be changed now you are running at 48v.

Also make sure you select thecorrect wheel sizein the basic menu.

Reactions: scbk

scbk

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2019
Highlands
Settings should all be the same as per 36v as the display auto detects whetehr 36 or 48v is used.
P5 might be the only setting to change if you like the battery bars to disappear alittle more linearly so try it up to P15.
C5 if one want's less current can be changed now you are running at 48v.

Also make sure you select thecorrect wheel sizein the basic menu.
Cheers for that, sorry I was meaning I've never used it at 36v, the wheel kit was separate to the controller and display (all bought from bms battery)

So P1 is the display default, I'm not sure what that should be?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
214 won't be a far out for the the q128 , do you know the actual motor gear reduction ratio ?

Set the speed limit to 25km/h in the display and the correct wheel size then go for a ride with a gps , see if the two read outs match closely .
If the display over reads then try lowering the P1 value , if it under reads then raise the P1 value until both the display speed and gps pretty well match over a good distance .
Once one has the P1 worked out correctly and the speed reading close , one can set the display speed to read what you like

Last edited:
Reactions: scbk