What type of replacement tyre

david1949

Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2011
Belfast
Well it is now 5 day,s from i fitted my new Continental Travel Contact tyres 26x1.50 and i have had 3 / 20 miles run done on them. So what do i think of them 4 words (out of this world) i can ride the bike without power on a flat surface with no problem at all even hill climbing on power is easier overall i would give them 100% mark up. The thing i don't understand is that they make such a big difference why Oxygen does not fit them as standard on there bike,s i am now ordering another set for my wife,s bike. So again thank you to all of you that replied to my post for advice

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
. The thing i don't understand is that they make such a big difference why Oxygen does not fit them as standard on there bike,s i am now ordering another set for my wife,s bike. So again thank you to all of you that replied to my post for advice
It's because we can't get hold of them in Asia. This is why once our move is made to Poland we will have availability of many other great parts not only from Continental, Schwalbe and Shimano which is really a pain to buy in China

Andrew

david1949

Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2011
Belfast
Look forward to see what changes there is going to be when you make the move my next job on my Oxygen is to see if i can change the L C D display to the new type that is on the 2012 models so have to contact Andrew that one