What's happened to Kudoscycle?

UrbanPuma

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2007
Hi Ebikers,

I'm trying to find the Kudos K16 folding ebike for £595 as advertised on their website, but the site doesn't seem to be working.

Does anyone know if Kudoscycles.com is still in business?

Kind regards,

Urbanpuma

UrbanPuma

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2007
Thanks for your replies Artstu and Flecc - that's the website. My friend tried to purchase the bike, but nothing happened and then pressed 'Contact us' and an error message appeared, so if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Urbanpuma

D

Deleted member 4366

Use a different computer to access the site. he's probably using an iMac or something daft like that.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
My friend tried to purchase the bike, but nothing happened and then pressed 'Contact us' and an error message appeared, so if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know.
the contact page has a database error.
Don't worry about it, they will fix it soon.
Tell your friend to call Kudoscycles and talk to a human instead of using a webform.

Kudos Tel 01227 792 792

UrbanPuma

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2007
Will do d8veh - cheers! Ah that's great news Woosh, many thanks for the number too :)

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Kudos Cycles have deffo GONE as of 13/03/19, shame...

Jim

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Yes, the link works ok but ring their number and get a different sales pitch not connected with Kudos Cycles like the co has completely changed hands.

Jim

Reactions: UrbanPuma

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, the link works ok but ring their number and get a different sales pitch not connected with Kudos Cycles like the co has completely changed hands.

Jim
No change Jim, Dave Elderfield's main company is Rally Design on the same telephone number. Here's that website:

https://www.rallydesign.co.uk/

Maybe some site hacking going on, but Dave is still active in the forum as of yesterday. Ring and ask for Kudos Cycles.