What's happening at 50 Cycles?

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Is there anybody out there still waiting for a full refund from 50cycles after they went bust?
Dear Mr No-name,

For the second time today!

All customers were refunded before we restructured and if anyone has not received their refund then we have proof that you should have and you can direct message me here or fill out the form that this forum unfairly removed earlier which was posted to put the thread in to context after more misleading posts.

We have documented proof that all customers were refunded and you are stating otherwise. This is classed as ‘Malicious Falsehood’ of which you are now guilty of.

May I remind you all that by stating malicious falsehoods on a public forum that you are putting the administrators at risk.

Kind regards

50cycles

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Dear All,

Polly just joined the forum 16 minutes ago and has gone straight to Whoosh apologising. Their first action was a thumbs down. For someone new to the forum seems a strange first thing to do. They managed to read the whole thread and pass judgement in 12 minutes to offer a thumbs down.

This whole forum and thread is full of fake stooges, competitors trying to gain an advantage and key board warriors with way too much time on their hands.

50cycles

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Dear Mr No-name,

For the second time today!

All customers were refunded before we restructured and if anyone has not received their refund then we have proof that you should have and you can direct message me here or fill out the form that this forum unfairly removed earlier which was posted to put the thread in to context after more misleading posts.

We have documented proof that all customers were refunded and you are stating otherwise. This is classed as ‘Malicious Falsehood’ of which you are now guilty of.

May I remind you all that by stating malicious falsehoods on a public forum that you are putting the administrators at risk.

Kind regards

50cycles
Threatening everybody with law suits isn't going to help your new business. You probably destroyed your old one by such measures. I guess some people are either just bad people or they never learn.

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Threatening everybody with law suits isn't going to help your new business. You probably destroyed your old one by such measures. I guess some people are either just bad people or they never learn.
Not everybody just those that state Malicious Falsehoods without proof on here.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
This whole forum and thread is full of fake stooges
This is unfair and untrue as you well know
Like every forum there is the odd troll and those with an agenda

However, this sweeping statement should be both retracted and apologised for.

The vast majority are here for information and help from the experienced. To state what you did is clearly not true over many years and countless thousands of posts.

Any court of law would prove that. Any instances of this being true may well exist... But are drop in the proberbial ocean of those posts and do not support your claim at all

For me such comments are indicative of an attitude.

Last edited:

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
This is unfair and untrue as you well know
Like every forum there is the odd troll and those with an agenda

However, this sweeping statement should be both retracted and apologised for.

The vast majority are here for information and help from the experienced. To state what you did is clearly not true over many years and countless thousands of posts.

Any court of law would prove that. Any instances of this being true may well exist... But are drop in the proberbial ocean of those posts and do not support your claim at all

For me such comments are indicative of an attitude.
Kirstin,

Fair Comments! LMFAO

Well when 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT 50 Cycles Distribution Limited

(Promotional video removed by Admin)

Thanks
50cycles

Last edited by a moderator:

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Kirstin,

Fair Comments! LMFAO

Well when 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.

Thanks
50cycles
Somebody is sitting on an account named ‘50cycles Victim’ I wonder if it is Polly friend or Muddyfox maybe? Admin please be aware of these stooges.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
50 cycles has dug there grave and it is now time for them to go die in it. i doubt anyone here would buy a packet of crisps from you. :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i dont need a new bike it works the same as the day i got it 5 years ago.

i doubt all the customers you sold faulty not fit for purpose impulse motors to will have wasted 1000s of there there time and money as well.

how many of those did you offer a full refund on, or is there still a endless supply that customers can have for free in breach of trading standards rules on fixing faulty items.

i guess you just do not give a crap about that thus why you have gone bust and a bloody good job.

Reactions: POLLY
D

Deleted member 25121

Please can you tell me where I stated a "malicious falsehood" and I'd be pleased to correct it otherwise please apologise to me.

Do you treat your customers like this???

Kind regards
ebiker99

Reactions: POLLY

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Kirstin,

Fair Comments! LMFAO

(Promotional video removed by admin)

Thanks
50cycles

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Please can you tell me where I stated a "malicious falsehood" and I'd be pleased to correct it otherwise please apologise to me.

Do you treat your customers like this???

Kind regards
ebiker99
I think you understand the words that you write and you should be offering an apology to the Administrators

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
When 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.

(Promotional video removed by Admin)

Thanks
50cycles

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
D
When 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.

(Promotional video removed by admin)

Thanks
50cycles
Well if you post them all together here one by one I will go through them one by one if you agree to apologies as I point them out.

Going through this process might remind you as it did me.

D

Deleted member 25121

D

Well if you post them all together here one by one I will go through them one by one if you agree to apologies as I point them out.

As I expected, a veiled threat with no substance whatsoever.

Pathetic.

Kind regards
ebiker99

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
will all the funds from these sold bikes go to all the ppl you ripped of with the impulse motors with a full refund then as were noted on the German forum not long after they was made years b4 you said it was a problem.

they was not fit for purpose yet you still sold them knowing this and carried on anyway and you still post here like shite dont stick.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Dear All,

Polly just joined the forum 16 minutes ago
50cycles
That is odd to me as polly has been a member for a while
D

Above you "fair comment l
Kirstin,

Fair Comments! LMFAO
That is not what my post said.

Please reread

• Agree
Reactions: flecc