What's happening at 50 Cycles?

D

Deleted member 25121

When 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.
Can you point us in the direction of ANY posting on here that's a "malicious falsehood" other than (allegedly) your own?

Thought not.

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Kirstin,

Fair Comments! LMFAO

Well when 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods then I stand by my words.

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT 50 Cycles Distribution Limited

(Promotional video removed by Admin)

Thanks
50cycles
Can you point out a real customer on the forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 25121

Can you point out a real customer on the forum?
Erm, Babsbike, the poster who started this thread (ie the one who submitted the first posting on it).

See, it wasn't that difficult was it....

Now, can you point us in the direction of ANY posting on here that's a "malicious falsehood" other than (allegedly) your own?

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
Erm, Babsbike, the poster who started this thread (ie the one who submitted the first posting on it).

See, it wasn't that difficult was it....

Now, can you point us in the direction of ANY posting on here that's a "malicious falsehood" other than (allegedly) your own?
Is he a real customer. I do not believe so. Show me an invoice. You may have scared all the real ones away.

(Promotional video removed by admin)

D

Deleted member 25121

Is he a real customer. I do not believe so. Show me an invoice. You may have scared all the real ones away.

(Promotional video removed by admin)
He's one of many on this thread claiming to be a customer who you've let down, are you saying they're all false?

Hopefully one of them will attach one of your invoices eh...

Now, can you point us in the direction of ANY of my posting on here that's a "malicious falsehood"? :D:D:D

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
This whole forum and thread is full of fake stooges, competitors trying to gain an advantage and key board warriors with way too much time on their hands.
I'm not a stooge nor fake. I don't work for anybody, nor have I ever taken any pay from anybody associated with the electric bike trade. When I rang up your shop to ask about getting this Impulse motor fixed on a bike sold from your shop, you told me simply that you were no longer Kalkhoff's main agent in the UK, so I had to fix it myself. You knew that these motors were faulty. As far as I can figure out, the day I rang was Thur 3rd Aug 2017 if you want to check your records.

Last edited:

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
I'm not a stooge nor fake. When I rang up your shop to ask about getting this Impulse motor fixed on a bike sold from your shop, you told me simply that you were no longer Kalkhoffs main agent in the UK, so i had to fix it myself.
View attachment 33297
What is that picture :rolleyes::oops:Sorry you had to fix a bike we did not sell to you and who knows it might have been stolen.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY and ebiker99
D

Deleted member 25121

He's one of many on this thread claiming to be a customer who you've let down, are you saying they're all false?

Now, can you point us in the direction of ANY of my posting on here that's a "malicious falsehood"? :D:D:D

D

Deleted member 25121

OK

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
What is that picture :rolleyes::oops:Sorry you had to fix a bike we did not sell to you and who knows it might have been stolen.
I know that it wasn't stolen. That's who. Why don't you check your records, and you'll see who you sold it to. This just shows how dishonest you are to suggest such things.

50cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Bali, Indonesia
When 95% of the comments are from non customers and 95% are from non stakeholders and 95% of the comment are Malicious falsehoods.

THIS IS HAPPENING AT 50 Cycles Distribution Limited

(Promotional video removed by Admin)

Thanks
50cycles

D

Deleted member 25121

Stop being malicious. You are not a customer or a stakeholder in anyway apart from being a stooge.
I don't need to be a customer of yours to understand the history of your company.

Please point me to a posting of mine that's malicious.

As always, kindest of regards
ebiker99