What's happening at 50 Cycles?

D

Deleted member 25121

I think you will find the subject matter is on topic to the thread title of 'what is happening at 50cycles'.
In that case why did you remove your post?

Basil Fawlty is on the rampage again folks ;)

• Dislike
Reactions: Amoto65

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
post #301 contains a fair amount of advertisement material too.

• Agree
Reactions: ebiker99

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
You are not a customer effected as the thread states of which I am disputing.
EDIT - WOW, WHEN YOU COME BACK AT THEM, THEN THE ORIGINAL POST BY THEM DISAPPEARS, PRESUMABLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE THE RESPONSE AND THAT THEY WERE WRONG. INDEED, THEY ONLY USED IT TO PROMOTE THE 50k miles we've achieved out of Panasonic Kalkhoffs, two bought from them. That was at a time when one could trust the 'Brands' involved.

My post was in response to your post which asked IF THERE WERE ANY REAL CUSTOMERS on this forum to which I started ME! I do not have to have a complaint to post, (apart from ever being seduced by advertising into buying an Impulse 2) but I can still advise to other members my experiences which I outlined. Until the Impulse 2 saga, my belief in the Kalkhoff brand and 50cycles never wavered, always recommending both to whoever asked. I have not always get good support service in later years, particularly with regard to spares. I watched the decline of both the Kalkhoff brand and the progressively poorer support from 50cycles with ever limited spares. I turned instead to helpful European outlets (particularly ProCycling Golla) to meet my needs. Would I buy any latest offering from yourselves. No.

Last edited:

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
50cycles posts seem to be coming "like wraiths by the water,
or like thistledown on the breeze blown". They appear, then, when challenged, disappear into thin air.

PS “wraith” - a ghost or ghostlike image of something, especially one seen shortly before or after their demise.

Last edited:
  • :D
D

Deleted member 25121

50cycles posts seem to be coming "like wraiths by the water,
or like thistledown on the breeze blown". They appear, then, when challenged, disappear into thin air.
Amoto65 disagrees but 50cycles reminds me of Basil Fawlty with no idea about how to deal with customers and being totally irrational under pressure.

Isn't that right Amoto65?

Who would want to be a customer at Fawlty Towers (apart from Amoto65)?;););)

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Ebiker 99 not sure why you have to launch a personal attack if someone disagrees with something you say, can only assume it is due to your own personal inadequacies. I suggest you stop as it makes you appear very stupid.

Last edited:

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
And the reason I called Soundwave stupid is that he posted that he regularly drove while under the influence of drink/drugs on the same thread which is an appalling statement to post on a cycle forum and even then you disagreed with me. Which actually says a lot more about you....

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
SW is friendly with the police, so I think he posted tongue in cheek.

• Agree