Whats the difference with these PAS ?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
This query from manman is a getting very tedious .
The sensor will work whether fitted on the LHS or RHS, if wired /connected correctly one will see the Red led on the sensor head blink as the cranks/pedals are rotated.
Set the C1 setting parameter to 00, 01 or 02 which ever one works the best, if you find the PAS activation only works on the back pedal then one has to simply reverse the magnet disc face for correct magnet pole orientation. Magnets have north or south pole orientation.

The wires on the PAS connector should have the opposite SM type connector to the controller PAS connector , a kt PAS sensor will should be wired correctly to simply plug and play .
The PAS connector to the controller connector should have the Gnd/Black wire going to Black , 5v/Red going to Brown and the Signal third colour ( Blue /green or what ever is used) will go to the Yellow.

Of all the pics shown the important one hasn't been shown and that is the connector and wire sequence order on the PAS .

If after doing the above , it doesn't work then one simply hasn't installed it correctly or has a wrong setting. Those PAS 's are simplt plug and play as long as one buys the one with the correct connection.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have to be honest , I only use 8 or 10 magnet discs . The 12, I have had in the past wasn't very good.

manman94

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2023
Netherlands
Thank you it works perfectly only thing I can't get to work are the lights,it has a 2 pin connector orange and yellow but my bike has a 2 pin connector which is black and red.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Check the connector to see if it carries voltage .