Where Do You Live V2.0

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
I'm in Falkirk. You can add me if you like. I don't have an electric bike yet. It's a nightmare finding the correct one. :(

John L

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2007
Not too many members in Ireland it seems! Can you add me - Celbridge, County Kildare :)

John

TylerD

Pedelecer
Jul 8, 2010
Hello, could you add me please, I'm in North Ayrshire and my fantastic new bike is a Wisper 705, thanks very much:)

C

Cyclezee

Hello, could you add me please, I'm in North Ayrshire and my fantastic new bike is a Wisper 705, thanks very much:)
Hi Tyler, could you be a bit more specific please. North Ayrshire is quite a big area. Idealy the first part of your postcode which will not pinpont your home address.

Regards,

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Jim, the map editing is restricted to just a few editors to prevent any risk of sabotage of the existing member entries. If you let us have the first half of your UK post code or your location if elsewhere in the world, we will add you.

C

Cyclezee

My name is Alan Page (username = pageal), and I live in Wydnham (LGA), Victoria, Australia. Can you post me as an ebiker on the Google map, please?
Cheers.
Welcome Alan,

I have placed you in Wydham Vale, I hope that is accurate enough. If not let me know and I will shift your location.

Regards,

J:) hn