Where Do You Live V2.0

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Cheers flecc, but that's Alfreton, and I'm in Tibshelf! How about moving me to Brooke Street?
Google map has it's own mind when editing. Entering either a full postcode or the first half places a marker ready for the ID to be added, but entering your DE55 5 didn't do as you might expect. It showed me 5 locations in DE55, including the police car park, library etc. Leaving out that last 5 just dumped one marker in Alfreton.

Luckily Google map does do shelves, so with your Brooke Street added to Tibshelf you are now placed in that location:

Map Link

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
Ah yes, fond memories of Samantha:confused:
Never forget time the lovely Samantha went down to the dusty gramaphone archives where the elderly archivist was stuck on a ladder. Despite asking him to pull her off many times, he was unsuccessful.

C

Cyclezee

Never forget time the lovely Samantha went down to the dusty gramaphone archives where the elderly archivist was stuck on a ladder. Despite asking him to pull her off many times, he was unsuccessful.
:confused:I'm no expert, but I think the last sentance might be wrong...... maybe we should ask Lynda to explain:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
:confused:I'm no expert, but I think the last sentance might be wrong...... maybe we should ask Lynda to explain
Good god ....dont tell me you need yet another demonstration......sorry.....explanation :D :D

Lynda :)

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
:confused:I'm no expert, but I think the last sentance might be wrong...... maybe we should ask Lynda to explain:eek:
I blame a combo of late night, sedative drink and this damned website, which goes into sulk mode every 1am and doesn't allow edits to happen at other than glacial pace.

C

Cyclezee

So Dave with the benefit of daylight and clear head, what did you intend to say?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
So Dave with the benefit of daylight and clear head, what did you intend to say?
LOL.......You are certainly a "glutton for punishment" ......hmmmm......;)

Lynda :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Your postcode landed you on the Taunton Deane Cricket Club land DSGC, so I've placed you nearby on Mount Street:

Map Link

Taff

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2011
Wrexham
Just looking at the map and I appear to be in the Firth of Clyde. Could someone replace me from being a Jock to being a Taff - my postcode is LL13 7BH. Wrexham. North Wales.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Taff,

You have been relocated and are no longer a Jock..............your loss:p