Where Do You Live V2.0

C

Cyclezee

Bear with us for a while bigclick, there's a problem on the Google map we use currently. Hopefully won't be too long before it's sorted.
Hmm, thought I had it sussed Tony, but zooming in and out is changing the icon from a cyclist to a simple marker?

Correction, it seems OK at my end now:confused:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
RH10 for me please John.

C

Cyclezee

Eugh thats plonked me right in the roughest bit of walsall, any chance of doing ws1 2ry for us please?
OK Bigclick,
I have moved you, but it is not a good idea to give your full postcode, those people from the "roughest bit" might just target your bike.

I hope you have good security.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That was WS1 bigclick, it landed that there for me as well. Have you one additional number on the first part of your postcode, WS12 for example? Is so, that would get you closer.

Any part code we enter goes to the centre of that code area.

bigclick

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
OK Bigclick,
I have moved you, but it is not a good idea to give your full postcode, those people from the "roughest bit" might just target your bike.

I hope you have good security.
It's not a thru road, The place is locked alarmed and cctv. Plus I will let Directline know about it. Hope that will be enough.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Reactions: bigclick
C

Cyclezee

Royston (Herts) please John
Hi James,

Bit of a problem, Google in their infinite wisdom have upgraded Google Maps.

In doing so the original creator needs to reinstate the original 'collaborators' so that we can edit the map, until that happens we are scuppered:(

Problem is Django who was the creator has not been on the forum for years, but I will try to contact him.

The two collaborators are Flecc and myself.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
I think john might have the same problem for you today as he did for me yesterday korky!

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009
John, can you add my postcode please :
TS27
Thanks!
Hi Korky,

I think for your own security it would be wise to edit this thread to remove the second part of your postcode as it gives a very specific location.

You are allowed to edit the body of the post if you are logged in, but not the title, for a short time after placing the thread by using the edit button at the bottom of the thread. If it is not there then the time limit has been exceeded and you will have to contact an administrator via the conversation route to have it modified.

C

Cyclezee

Really sorry about this but still no news as far being able to edit and add more people to the map is concerned:(

If and when I have anything to report I will post in the main section.