Where Do You Live V2.0

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Ah yes, while you were being snowed upon keeping tabs on the forum, I was sitting by a pool in Majorca with hot sun. :D

Cheers,

Django

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Cycling away from King's Road by the railway line below the A823 BossBob. :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, I thought it looked a dangerous spot, motorway traffic or trains. :eek:

That's the centre of KY11 though.

nin26

Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2008
Poole, BH16
Please can I go on the map please? BH16 Powacycle Windsor NiMH

I see I'm all alone down here .... :(

(Although there is someone on an old lead acid step-through of unknown brand who parks next to me at work - e-bike solidarity is alive and well down here after all -shame I've never met them as they get to work later than me!)

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
I'm in Herefordshire (HR2).

I'll be riding a Wisper 905SE as soon as its delivered (I wonder when that will be :confused:)

Do I get bonus points for living closer to Presteigne than anyone else on the Pedelecs Google Map? ;)
Done - and if you give me a bit of a head start I will race you to Presteigne!

Cheers,

Django

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Please can I go on the map please? BH16 Powacycle Windsor NiMH

I see I'm all alone down here .... :(

(Although there is someone on an old lead acid step-through of unknown brand who parks next to me at work - e-bike solidarity is alive and well down here after all -shame I've never met them as they get to work later than me!)
Done! Lets hope we find you a few friends soon. :D

Cheers,

Django

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
There you go Rob, heading towards Madison Square Garden. Don't let the cops see you! :D

Cheers,

Django

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're now cycling along Station Road Steve, with Oznog on your heels going into Shipley and just turning into Saltaire Road. :)

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
hi..can you add the blackburn branch..bb2
cheers

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
I'm afraid that the map is down at the moment, hopefully temporarily but as a free service there is very little back up from Google.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :eek:

C

Cyclezee

As a collaborator, I haven't been able to edit or add anything for some time now and Django has been trying to help resolve this problem with no luck.
My other google maps are OK, but now I can't see the Pedelec one at all. Very odd, just hope we don't have to start all over again:eek: it was starting to look good.

John:(