Where Do You Live V2.0

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This is fantastic! Add me please - TD1

Just built a conversion bike using a BBSHD. Exciting times lie ahead!
You're in now, riding on the B710. As in many sparsely populated areas, your initial postcode covers a vast area so it dumped you in the middle miles from any roads. I've moved you onto the nearest B road, but let me know if you'd like somewhere more appropriate to where you are.

TheGnarlyCenturion

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 27, 2017
Stow
Thank you! Just had a look - it is close enough to where I live to be of use to those looking for local riders.

This is good stuff, I look forward to seeing the map fill up

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
please could you Add me please - dl5
You're in now. For personal security reasons we only use the first part of the postcode, not the whole code showing exactly where you live, so I've placed you on nearby Williamfield Way.

Map Link

Last edited:

rower

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2018
Berks and Bucks
Add me to SL7 please :)

Hightechpete

Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2018
west Wales
Recently joined the forum, location SA18. With all the hills and mountains, I'm amazed there are so few members in Wales. Could it be that we are all super fit :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Recently joined the forum, location SA18. With all the hills and mountains, I'm amazed there are so few members in Wales. Could it be that we are all super fit :)
You're in Hightechpete, riding on the Pontamman Road near the Red Kite Inn:

Map Link

Another superfit cyclist to impress Welsh motorists. :D

They don't realise we've got motors!

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
And there's me thinking there are quite a lot of posters from Wales. :)

SA61. And I couldn't be much further from super fit.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
I used to play in Beauport Park as a nipper. There's an interesting and little known monument to Lady Montgomerie in there. When I was a youngster it was in the middle of a wood, well away from the public eye. I've just looked it up and there's a photo of an Audi parked right in front of it on tarmac. Sad times! :(

Please add me to the map - BN21 will do.

Ta

Gaz

Reactions: flecc