Where Do You Live V2.0

chris_comber

Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2014
Redhill, Surrey
Wow, compared to when I looked at this map last, there has been an explosion of new bike riders! Awesome!

If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn

Reactions: flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Hi Chris long time no hear.
Still know one else between us on the map though they are out there as I see them sometimes.

Last edited:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Wow, compared to when I looked at this map last, there has been an explosion of new bike riders! Awesome!
I saw your avatar and looked for a build thread, couldn't find one :(

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I saw your avatar and looked for a build thread, couldn't find one :(
It's a cool looking bike and fast, AFAICR 28 -30 mph seemed to be Chris's speed as Leewave and I cruised behind at 25 mph.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
L1S, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I can't seem to figure out how to add myself. Is it now restricted to certain members only?
Your in now, riding on Bayly Street. The updating is restricted to editors since if open to all, the entries could be vandalised by anyone. You could end up in mid Atlantic. :)

Map Link

AviatorTrainman

Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2018
Arizona, USA
That’s actually one of my favourite (street) places to ride. Just one block west, between Church and Westney, is a huge hill with a separate bike path from the road. Call me crazy, but I have almost as much fun riding up the hill as I do down, because of the challenge of the hill and the confidence of not having to ride on the road.

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
The updating is restricted to editors since if open to all, the entries could be vandalised by anyone. You could end up in mid Atlantic. :)
A bit like member "kevelec", who appears to be frantically cycling across St Georges Channel from Southern Ireland into Wales? Possibly a dash for freedom by escaping the EU?

• :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A bit like member "kevelec", who appears to be frantically cycling across St Georges Channel from Southern Ireland into Wales? Possibly a dash for freedom by escaping the EU?
I'm the only editor now since the other two left the forum long ago, and I've had no chance to look for ancient slips like that. Thanks for pointing it out though, kevelecs second location is now back on dry land where it should be.

However kevelec hasn't posted since July 2010 so may no longer be an active e-biker.