AlanRHB

Pedelecer
Aug 21, 2019
Cheers Dan... Waving back.

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn
What instructions on the left? I can find where I live but how do I mark the point and insert my name. Left hand just has a list of all those already on the map!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What instructions on the left? I can find where I live but how do I mark the point and insert my name. Left hand just has a list of all those already on the map!
We (meaning I these days) do it for you, members cannot have access to editing the map since that would enable anyone to wreck it.

All you need do is post the first half of your post code and I'll do the rest. N.B. Not the full post code since that loses your privacy.

Bus biker55

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2019
Tyne and Wear
If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn
I am in tyneside, the Gateshead area. Gods own country!!