where is Old Timer?

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
Emotion sport max? The pro connect disc looks pretty good value at the moment?

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
BikeTec Flyer? ;)
passing through Switzerland on way to Croatia this summer so yes that would be great....... But probably something a little more down to earth:(. BUT if I had not had to retire early due to health I would definitely get one, my favourite bike ever! (contrary to what some might fink:rolleyes:)

You need to try it to believe it.....

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Indeed, they really are the "Rolls Royce" of e-bikes, expensive, but the value shows in what they are.

Another thought, are you considering a DaaHub with a bike of your choice?

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Indeed, they really are the "Rolls Royce" of e-bikes, expensive, but the value shows in what they are.

Another thought, are you considering a DaaHub with a bike of your choice?
Maybe a sensible choice, lighter as well And I can bring spare wheel in supplied bag and I would still have a bike to use and not be stuck like last summer....... NAUGHTY WISPER!:D

But the EXTREME sounds interesting lol

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That's true, also an advantage when the battery has just gone on charge and you need to ride somewhere without the motor weight or any drag.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
That's true, also an advantage when the battery has just gone on charge and you need to ride somewhere without the motor weight or any drag.
It really makes sense as we dont always have access to electricity if wildcamping or staying on French Aires......

Just a bit jittery regards kits though, although makes more sense for motorhoming. but then what bike?:confused:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The DaaHub kit looks well sorted though, and that Whyte bike that David illustrated looks good with it. No shortage of good suitable bikes available though, and at reasonable prices.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
yeah but changing the wheels and setting up the brakes and things:confused: I would need a few bike maintance lessons:(

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
Dave glad you are feeling better and you were able to get out and about, keep your chin up chuck.

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Dave glad you are feeling better and you were able to get out and about, keep your chin up chuck.
You still riding on that folder OK? and how is that doggy? we had to have another cat put to sleep so only having one old timer cat left(19 years old) we took in two abandoned kittens :eek:

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
I have been worried about him also since he hasn't been on for months it seems and he used to post regularly.. I also wonder how he's getting on with his Chinese battery.. glad to hear he's ok and just taking a break from forum..
Hiya

The battery seems to be holding up fine once you get used to the first battery light on the handlebars going out early:confused: but I am getting around 25 miles on the Aurora on full power from it`s 15Amp:)

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
You still riding on that folder OK? and how is that doggy? we had to have another cat put to sleep so only having one old timer cat left(19 years old) we took in two abandoned kittens :eek:
Yep still wobbling along on dear Wilma, if it stays dry (melt if I get wet dontcha know) I will be toddling off to get Louie's food from Morrisons! Louie is doing great and we have added to the number of dogs (3 now) we have wee Engelbert (bertie for short) now so he is going in the rear basket, Louie is in the trailer and Stan jogging alongside!!! For a cheap folder Wilma does a stunning job of transporting the wee doggies.

Sorry to hear about your kitty, nice to hear you have 2 kittens though your oldie kitty will show them the ropes I'm sure.;) :D