Wisper eMTB sneak preview

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
There is hardly any waste at all, over 800 individual prices of hand cut carbon sheet go into one of our frames, some very small indeed. Any carbon left goes to a carbon component maker. None gets dumped.
OK thanks David. It seems you have chosen a responsable supplier (no surprise there given your general attitude on the forum :) ). The problem is what to do about the others. Attitudes towards the environment are changing pretty fast in China - let's hope it is fast enough, for the Chinese, they are the ones who are paying for the damage done at the end of the day...

I remember the time when CF was so expensive every square cm of off-cut was archived for use in the next project. What I don't get is the "toxic epoxy resin" bit in that article, there are so many epoxies on the market with sufficient mechanical properties and which aren't toxic. Or maybe they are referring to the hardener before it is mixed in?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
are they made in TW or China?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Reactions: evening2005

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Unfortunately we won’t be at the eMTB Smile summer meeting this year as we are supporting Fusion Cycles on Dartmoor for the first Wisper Wildcat demo day.

In the meantime here is a quick demo vid from our NZ distributor.

Just posted by our New Zealand distributors.

All the best, David

Last edited:
Reactions: Crockers and flecc

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Our eMTBs are now in the shops!

We are looking for two (only) brand ambassadors to own and review our eMTBs. We are looking for two people who understand eMTBs and would be prepared to give us three reviews over three months.

1. First Impressions.
2. After 1 month.
3. After 3 months.

We would need 250 words per review with a few images.

In return we will offer £1,000 discount from the bikes and other benefits to be discussed.

For prices and full info please look here... https://wisperbikes.com/new-emtb/

IMG_1331.JPG

Wildcat C Side.jpg Wildcat Carbon

Wolf C Side.jpg
Wolf Carbon

If you are interested please drop me a line.... david@amps.bike

All the best, David

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
A deal for Pedelecers!

Most of our e Mountain Bikes have now been sold, they have been fantastic with no issues whatsoever. I ride a Wolf and have to say it's an amazing bike.

I made a big error of judgment! An error that was pointed out to me on this thread. The Wisper brand isn't an eMTB brand and in the MTB market that is a huge disadvantage, especially at the high end. It's a little like selling a pair of £200 trainers, as good if not better than Nike but without the Nike branding, same with Apple etc. My error was that I was too ambitious in the numbers I ordered.

Despite being over ambitious on stock quantities, we have been delighted with the sales and the excellent feedback from customers.

We have several bikes in stock and are offering them at 30% off our original retail price. i.e. The Carbon full sus Wildcat was £5,799... now £3,999. The carbon hard tail Wolf was £4,899... now £3,399, but for people using the Pedelecs site we can go further....

About 30% of the bikes have been sold with the trail and road kit, here's mine being ridden by Andrew a Wisper employee.... We have added Schwalbe Supermotos and 2.8" mudguards.

If anyone is after an incredible piece of kit, good for roads and trails, I would be happy to include the conversion worth £250 FOC. Interest free credit is available.

d899dd3c-ebcd-42b7-bb1d-4c469042552e.jpg

If you are interested and would like to make me an offer for either the Wolf or the Wildcat in either road or track spec, please drop me a line, I would be pleased to haggle!

david@wisperbikes.com

All the best, David

Last edited:
Reactions: Nev and EddiePJ

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
Nice bikes, my Cube e-mtb is only just 12 months old so not looking to change it for a while yet, but if I was I would certainly be interested.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes