Worst Pedelec Accident?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33385
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33385

The good thing about e-cycling is the vascular system gets a good work out with out busting a blood vessel as does the important knees joints, much better then pounding the concrete or tread mill running. Also the legs and ones buns get a bit of a tone up with out having to go to the gym, every time you ride one unwittingly is toning the lower part of the body.
Take today for instance after taking a full car load to the tip, instead of continuing my errands using the car I returned home to get my town bike out. I loaded up some honey to take to the shop to sell, then went to check on the bees. From there went to the quacks to put in my repeat prescription and take back the form for online patient access, having done so in to town for some shopping then home. 12 miles ridden without realising and more pleasing then using the car, only one issue and that was the smaller Sainsbury's store which has been in use for over 60 years is no longer and closed down. All business now transferred to the massive super store about a mile away, looks like covid and the turn down in customer numbers has played it's part.

Putting wine through a blender improves the flavour of cheap wine, air draws out the flavour - I wonder if a blender would make honey taste even nicer? It might break the blender...