Would these be any good for occational use with Motorhome?

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
You currently won't find a cheaper ebike. Take the batteries off when on the rack to reduce weight and deter thieves with a decent lock around both bikes and rack.
36v, 10ah batteries, so not bad, and a 40nm motor. remove the front rack etc to reduce weight further

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
At that price and spec you can't go far wrong and the enclosed chain ensures many years of low maintenance. Just remember to look after the batteries during the long off season periods of not using them. Do a short top up charge from time to time, preferably every second month not used to ensure the cells don't die.

• Agree
Reactions: sjpt

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
That pricing is quite unbelievable in todays market , the base bike without the electonics must be < £100 . The Ananda's are OEM electronics only so if any part goes wrong don't expect to much help if spares are needed unless the vendor can help.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
I bought Shiano E-Moon bike on Amazon few days ago . Fantastic value for money. Don't wait to long as price will go up very quickly as it went on other Shiano bikes.

Edit: You can add 2 year warranty at checkout for £14 as far as I remember. Also great price

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
I bought Shiano E-Moon bike on Amazon few days ago . Fantastic value for money. Don't wait to long as price will go up very quickly as it went on other Shiano bikes.

Edit: You can add 2 year warranty at checkout for £14 as far as I remember. Also great price
Also a great deal, 7 speed and larger 13ah battery for £50 more

F.lli Schiano E-Moon 28",Women's Electric City Bicycles 250W Motor https://amzn.eu/d/3YjULfa

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Go a bit careful with their use as the Ananda motors of years gone were a little fragile. For bimbling along on flatish terrain they should be excellant value for money when compared to like bikes that may cost 5x or more.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
My thoughts exactly. Especially if you plan to use suspension seat post as it will raise saddle even more.

Encantador

Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2008
Decided to buy one and try it for size. Had a nasty wake up call when it arrived at 6.20am today. Not opened the box yet. Hoping there is a decent video somewhere. E-Moon in black, 7 gears (she never uses gears) 13Ah battery.

Anyone built one yet, any tips?

AlanB

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 21, 2015
Northamptonshire
Still waiting for ours to arrive, should be tomorrow, I noticed the price has increased from £356 to £829 now, just goes to show the profit margin on these electric bikes, hope your assembly goes well.

Encantador

Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2008
All done, only issue is rear brakes need adjusting. Impressed so far.
No UK plug, just need a 2 pin adaptor.
No tools included, only a screwdriver, couple of allen keys and spanner for the pedals required, plus pump for tyres.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Enjoy your new bikes and don't forget to let us know what you think of them once ridden a few times.
Well done to all those who snagged one at or about the £400 mark.

Reactions: sjpt

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
any tips?
Yes.
Selling things with UN plug in UK is against the law and against Amazon policy. Open a chat with customer service and complain to get up to 25% discount.

Edit:
You will get a discount, I am 100% positive. How big it depends on how hard you play it and with whom you talk to. They broke the law and they know it. It is not a big thing, it is super easy to replace plug, but law is a law and policy is a policy.

Last edited:

AlanB

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 21, 2015
Northamptonshire
All done, only issue is rear brakes need adjusting. Impressed so far.
No UK plug, just need a 2 pin adaptor.
No tools included, only a screwdriver, couple of allen keys and spanner for the pedals required, plus pump for tyres.
Thanks for letting me know about the tools required I'm sure I have them all in the garage, do they have a normal car type valve on the tyres?