would you swap.

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Hi folks
just a quick thought have any forum members considered doing a swap i have a kalkhoff agattu which i am very happy with but i fancy a change.:D Nigel.

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
yes ok...just emailing my powabyke to you...having a few problems getting it small enough with a sledgehammer :rolleyes:

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
i'd swap the wife for the board game :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You are a restless one Nigel!

Powabyke, Giant Lafree, eZee Torq, Kalkhoff Agattu, and now wanting something else.

I think you are trying to match Aldby and the range of bikes he's had. :D

Last edited:

rustic

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2008
North Essex
What a great idea - I have long lamented the demise of Swap Shop!!

I have a whole houseful of potential swap items - most notable being - The best of Queens Park Rangers video's Seasons 89/90 & 90/91 & a whole host of my daughter's disused horrid plastic toys that are cluttering up my loft!!

Bigbee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 12, 2008

I have a whole houseful of potential swap items - most notable being - The best of Queens Park Rangers video's Seasons 89/90 & 90/91 & a whole host of my daughter's disused horrid plastic toys that are cluttering up my loft!!
Burn those darn videos and come and watch the expansive football at Griffin Park!;)

PED-AL

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2008
Hello Nigel - If it is a 53cm Diamond frame - I could be interested in a swap for a good pile of cash !! - Allan

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com

Lol! I could do with some blank tapes!

C

Cyclezee

Nigel,

In my opinion you have got what is curently the best legal bike on the market, the previous bikes you had were at the time also the best bikes on the market, including the Torq which I bought from you. I can't think of any bike I would swap for my Agattu or Torq. However, if anyone would like to swap an Audi R8 for them, send me a PM.

J:) hn

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
BY FLECC
You are a restless one Nigel:D
Yes your quite right flecc i fancy going back to a torq again :confused: i miss that extra speed 22mph though the kalkhoff will do 18mph.
Kalkhoff frame size is small and its a stepthrough frame and battery condition is still good.Nigel.

Grumpy1

Pedelecer
Jan 23, 2009
I'll swap you a ford Mondeo, 156,000miles, 11 careful owners. 1.8lx, long MOT. It's a lovely runner and a lot faster than a Torq.