XF08C Rear Hub Kit WITH 17AH Battery From Woosh

Brianmrfq340

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 10, 2019
Well what can I say, I have just carried out my first ebike conversion using this kit purchased from woosh after scouring the forum's and deciding on this.
Great response from woosh bikes via email with my questions answered positively and promptly, Super fast delivery and even advise for fitting without even having to ask.
Would highly recommend this kit and woosh as a supplier for anyone thinking of buying a conversion kit.
Only fitted 2 days ago and have just completed 78 miles, Range is excellent on the 17ah battery pack and just lights up my face when the pas kicks in.
40 mile journey today with still 2 bars of battery remaining, Can't wait for my next outing.
Hope this helps people like me who were unsure of what to buy and where from.
Pictures of install to follow....

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
Yes - lets see some pictures!

You got the same kit as me - and got the same amazing service too.

I think Woosh should change their little tag line to read "Woosh makes happy customers". They are certainly much more than just "reasonable".

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I've been using the same kit for almost 2 years now, great advice and service from Tony and Andy at Woosh.
My well looked after 36 v 15ah battery seems as good as ever and the XF08C is pretty quiet and has all the power I need.
Well recommended.
Dave.

Brianmrfq340

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 10, 2019
Before and after pics, just waiting on my delivery for topeak rear rack and pannier bags then it's complete

si_macc

Just Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Good job! I’ve just started the process with the same kit on my Cube nature pro. Curious to know how exactly you mounted the battery on the frame? Did you use the rivnuts or just the bottle cage fixings?

si_macc

Just Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Thanks. So did you just use two of the three holes? I've used the two circled in red but not convinced its particularly stable! Good to hear you have had no issues though :)

image.png

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I have the front conversion version. Same motor though (xf07)

Having had various hub motors and mid drives - im astonished at the torque in this little thing at 36v 18a (woosh supplied standard)

It won't go fast on my 700c wheels even destricted on the LCD. about 17mph max

But I'm very happy with it. It outperforms a bafang 250w I used to have by some margin on hills

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I use two holes in my hybrid (road only really )

But three on my hardtail which does proper off road